HubSpot Ideas

BukunmiOdetayo

Enable multiple form submissions selection in workflow

Hi, 

I have been having a hard time working around a particular functionality using the Hubspot workflows. The issue is that I have over 130 forms that come from the two branches of my company. I have a different representative for each branch, with each branch having a website, and whenever there is form submission in any of the two branches, I would love to be able to assign the appropriate representative, depending on which branch's website the form was submitted. Branch A has over 40 forms while branch B has over 60 forms. 

However, I am setting up workflows and I cannot find a better alternative to solving this problem. "Page views" cannot work effectively for this. I think I might have to enter the form submission's name one by one, which to me is tedious. That means I will have to manually input over 130 form submissions in all the workflows where they will be required. 

There should be a functionality that allows me to select multiple form submissions in my Hubspot workflows. I attached some snapshots.

Form submission optionForm submission option

If/ElseIf/Else

3 Replies
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

This is a really great idea! I have felt this pain before, but we were only dealing with 10 forms per location with 5 locations/agents, and I thought that was very tedious to setup one by one!

Who: customers with > 5 forms

Goal: speed up the workflow setup process

Value: time & efficiency

BukunmiOdetayo
Top Contributor | Partner

Thank you very much for your input. It would be relieving to see this implemented. After all, we want to work smarter and faster!

Cherr01
Participant

Yes! I have set up 20+ workflows with over 100 forms and it has been a nightmare to get them all setup manually. And I have additional branches beneath each level and that has taken forever.