Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Enable mass enrollment in sequences

It would be useful to be able to enroll several contacts at once into a sequence in Hubspot Sales. For example I may want to enroll everyone at company x with 50 employees. Currently I'd have to go through the enrollment process 50 times.

62 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager
updated to: Needs Detail

Hey @marekhornak @RachelCarollo by 'bulk sending', do you mean sending mutliple sequences (in bulk) at once or sending one sequence/email to multiple recipients at a time?

danagrizzle
New Contributor
I created a workaround for the HubSpot single recipient on the "To:" line so high-ranking contacts aren't offended by being added on the CC: line. I create my email in Outlook and include my HubSpot bcc: email address so the email is tracked in HubSpot by contact. I then log the email in the specific deal using the Log Activity field. Anyone else have any workarounds like this or better?
LindaAbraham
Regular Contributor

I would like to be able to email 2+ people (sometimes) in a sequence and that's not an option. Can you add it?

carlyallman
New Contributor

Yes! Our company deals with school groups and sometimes our deals involve music directors, boosters, as well as administration. Being able to send an email to all of them in a sequence would be very beneficial.

elbourrino
New Contributor

I am literally about to quit hubspot because of this. Basic CRM packages offer this even Microsoft CRM since 2006 it's ridiculous. 

Hoedog

@RachelCarollo has nailed it on the head. Hubspot, there must be a way in which you can expodite development on a small function such as mass sequence enrollment.

You could place the link next to actions when selecting all contacts etc.

This would save users such as myself and other teams potentially hours of individual enrollment.

Unfortunately, this is what we are currently having to do.

It won't be sustainable for us in the long term.

Bralston

It would be helpful if there were a way to mass enroll contacts in a sequence rather than selecting them individually to add them to the list. 

SimonDrye
New Contributor

Agree - this is such an important feature and should be a basic functionality especially as a Pro user. Please add bulk enroll into sequences. Thanks.

s0utherndandy
New Contributor

Has there been any progress to this yet?

RachelCarollo
Occasional Contributor

Not that I've heard. My sales team is testing out Mailshake right now as a potential alternative. Let's get this going please, Hubspot!