HubSpot Ideas

mschnitt

Enable mass enrollment in sequences

It would be useful to be able to enroll several contacts at once into a sequence in Hubspot Sales. For example I may want to enroll everyone at company x with 50 employees. Currently I'd have to go through the enrollment process 50 times.

64 Replies
RachelCarollo

Would love the ability to bulk send Sequences. Similar tools are available through Outreach.io, GrowBots, etc. and my Sales team is clamoring to switch from HubSpot  Sales Pro to a tool that better fits their need for bulk sending. Help!

jasonk

Is there a way to mass enroll multiple contacts into a single sequence as opposed to enrolling each contact individually? My job is a numbers game so I don't need to customize each e-mail. I just need to click them in and be done with it.

If this feature isn't available can you please roll it into your development plan? Enrolling individually is quite time consuming and I'm tempted to look for services that can do that.

cbsembler
Academy Team

Hello @jasonk

There is not a way to mass enroll contacts into a sequence. This is because a sequence is supposed to be used for a 1:1 type conversation with your contacts. 

There is a current idea on our ideas.hubspot.com forum speaking to this idea and I have included it here. If you are looking to have more than one person in a sequence on the HubSpot marketing side of the product we have a feature called Workflows that allows you to set actions like 'send an email' and then enroll contacts based on certain criteria.  

If you wish to learn more about HubSpot Workflows you can find out more here. In addition, if you are looking to have Sales Reps use this platform I have included a ver helpful blog post regarding 'Sales Reps guide to Workflows'

All the best, 

Courtney Sembler 

gwtuser

Being able to send an email template to a list of contacts is a really key selling tool and something I think should be included to sales pro users. Not being able to group message people on your contacts list is a real dissapointment giving the monthly subscription cost. 

marekhornak

I am looking fo the same thing. How do I send bulk prospecting email/ sequence?

gwtuser

you can't unless you purchase the marketing package- salespro users are unaqble to send group emails you can only email one contact at a time. Very frustrating isn't it. 

marekhornak

I find this also an issue, not being able to enrol bulk of contacts into the sequence.

Any suggestions???

marekhornak

Isn't that a basic of prospecting? Yes, it is frustrating. 

gwtuser

I was told if you like the idea and want to see it implemented you can click on the thumbs up next to my post and they will review it and consider adding it as a function if enough people show interest. 

gwtuser

Fingers crossed as it's a key element that's missing in my opinion. 

RachelCarollo

Use a third party tool like Outreach.io, Growbots or SalesLoft. Hubspot has A LOT of competitors doing this, so I hope they adopt it soon. It gets harder for me to "fight" for the expense of Hubspot when we're having to pay for additional tools in order to do all the things we need. 

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @gwtuser, @marekhornak there is currently an idea for mass enrollment in Sales Sequences - check it out here. Could you confirm if this i the type of functionality you are requesting?

If so, we'll merge these ideas so all the comments and votes are combined. 

Lodgify

Please make this a priority, it is so basic yet so valuable ! @roisinkirby

gwtuser

Hi Yes this would be a good solution to enable a mass email- so if you can combine them that would be great 🙂

kbento
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Yes! I'd like to add that this should be controllable with Workflows (along with a lot of other functions in HubSpot Sales like adding notes to contact records, etc.)

marekhornak

Hi, I want to add x number of employees in a single company and also be able to enrol different companies again with different people.

Jeffress

There have been times where I am focusing an email to multiple people, and it isn't appropriate to put one of them in "to" and the other to "cc" and therefor I've been forced out of the platform, having to bcc the email and not get the automated insights. Would be really nice to just be able to put multiple addresses in the "to" line of an email...

RachelCarollo

My Hubspot customer success manager just sent me details on a bulk Sequence workaround. I haven't tried it yet, but looks promising!

I just saw this article that HubSpot posted using Call Queues to automate Sequences: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/sequences/can-i-bulk-enroll-contacts-in-a-sequenc...

alexvineyard

Yes Please Plus One Need This So Basic Surprised Doesn't Exist Much Wow

danagrizzle
Does anyone have a response to this? I have the same issue. Thanks in advance!