HubSpot Ideas

Champ

Enable Snippets in the Mobile App

I have received Feedback from our team has been that using the mobile app to log contact activity is not as effective as the desktop version as they do not have hte ability to add snippets (which we are currently using as form data seeing its not available)

Any chance we can get the ability to add snippets to the mobile app for activity log, notes etc?

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
May 11, 2020 07:51 AM

Hi all, thanks for taking the time to upvote this idea. In version 2.49.0 and above on Android, you can now insert snippets when creating notes, logged calls/emails/meetings, and comments. The snippets will even automatically fill in the values of personalisation tags if that data exists.

Snippets are not available in Conversations on mobile, nor in the Tracked Email composer. If you'd like to upvote this idea for iOS, please go here.

Martin

Product Manager

HubSpot Mobile

21 Comentários
arthorburn
Membro

To not have the ability to use snippets while having a live chat conversation on mobile is ludicrous. It's difficult to type messages on mobile so it seems this would be the most obvious place to have shortcuts for live chat. 

DarrenScottUK
Colaborador(a)

I agree that the functionality to have snippets on the app would be highly beneficial for a field sales team as this would save them so much time. Currently our sales team will have to log on to a laptop when they get home and add the snippet, if they remember which isnt ideal at all.

Noates
Participante

I agree, the ability to have snippets on the app would be more user friendly for the field sales team as this would save them so much time.

osteo2go
Membro

Hello do we know if snippet will be available soon on mobile app?

mpherr
Colaborador(a)

Same request here. Our field sales work on their iPad. Not being able using  snippets reduces the willingness to submit reports as it requires the use of a laptop which is eating from their time budget.

mpherr
Colaborador(a)

This is a must! Why are snippets restricted to the desktop application? Our field sales are using Hubspot on their iPads and we built snippets for proper meeting logs. Please make this happen soonest!

Snowcookie
Membro

+1 for this idea. It's critical!

jjackel
Membro

This is an absolute must add. We are moving from multiple tools to Hubspot for the benefits of having all in one place. Leaving Intercom for chat. The lack of snippet capability on Hubspot mobile (absolutely vital feature for chat) gives me pause as to HubSpot's understanding about how real businesses operate with these tools. Chat on mobile is hard. Snippets are not optional, they're a must have. That's barely Chat 101. 

Status atualizado para: In Planning
JoeMayall
Alunos da HubSpot

Hi folks!

I'm pleased to report that this feature is currently being developed for the Android app. Stay tuned to this thread, as we’ll update it as soon as this feature is In Beta and subsequently Delivered.

Best!
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

DarrenScottUK
Colaborador(a)

AMazing, thanks @JoeMayall 

chaddiller
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Ouro

Excellent suggestion! I agree, this is needed ASAP for iOS on iPad and iPhone!

Status atualizado para: Delivered
martinmckenna
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi all, thanks for taking the time to upvote this idea. In version 2.49.0 and above on Android, you can now insert snippets when creating notes, logged calls/emails/meetings, and comments. The snippets will even automatically fill in the values of personalisation tags if that data exists.

Snippets are not available in Conversations on mobile, nor in the Tracked Email composer. If you'd like to upvote this idea for iOS, please go here.

Martin

Product Manager

HubSpot Mobile

bjoernstroem
Membro

We really need snippets into conversations (chat) on HubSpot for iOS. We are using iPhones when replying to chat requests outside normal office hours. Our chat is manned 08-22 daily. Today we are using Intercom but would love to integrate everything into HubSpot.

RevivalTechRepr
Colaborador(a)

Oh sweet mary mother of goooood I cannot understand how there aren't snippets and email templates built into mobile app 🤦‍♂️

I hate complaining about software because the **bleep** this does already, I mean c'mon. You folks are wizards! Buuuuuuut, every single day I want to stab my self in the face because I can't just just bang bang answer quick question via the mobile app.... I am the CEO wears all the hats guy, and having issues with good employment, and also just want to take all customer service much as I can for hte right expereience. This means I am responding via mobile app 98% of time, and holy moly I wish there to be snippets and templates! Please please plesae, thank you so much for the hard work already! Extra 'just my 2 cents', seems mobile app could just use an entire redeisgn imho, seems it was designed with desktop marketing central focus in mind, and I happen to use the overall service in quite the opposite manor... It's very service industry support based use I suppose? But holy jeeze batman, please DROP EVERYTHING ELSE AND JUST ADD SNIPPETS lol. I have iPhone and Android so either one works for me.... haha. 

Thank you for your time,

Scott

https://Gmaps.RevivalTechRepair.com

joelberk
Membro

i really need snippets to work within notes on the ipad app. it would help my sales team greatly. 

not gonna lie...i'm pretty surprised they don't already work, which is seemingly by choice. 

tduc94
Membro

I'm suprised this is not available yet, we've just switched from another chat platform, a lot of people in my team want to reply to live chat via mobile app, and now they'll have to type everything. Not gonna lie, this is pretty frustrating. This has been promised since last year as well!

bjoernstroem
Membro

Yes, it's very frustrating that HubSpot lack this functionality. We are still using Intercom for chat which results in syncing issues and "another platform" for the operations team to run. 

DavidOlsen
Membro

Yes good idea, snippets usefull, and work better when also via app.

LusterLane
Membro

Please get snippets on IOS it makes sense to have snippets only on mobiles to reply quickly what else would it be used for?

MLee8
Membro

Upvote from me. 

I can't really understand why this is actually a debatable feature. Especially now we have so many people working from home and hybrid. Using an App should be easier than web,  or vice versa. 

Please add Snippets to conversations!