HubSpot Ideas

TAMarketing

Enable Resending Email to "Non-Openers"

There is no ability to resend the email to non-openers in Hubspot. Many other marketing email platforms (e.g constant contact) offer this. It is frustrating to first build a list of non-openers and then resend, which happens to be the workaround. 

20 Replies
Rebecca93
Participant

I agree - in the instance someone doesnt open an email in an automated workflow. There should be an option to allow a person to re-enroll into automated workflow if they don't open an email/sms. Non-responder comms via another channel are very popular so I am surprised Hubspot doesnt allow this to happen yet. 

FactorCloud

YES YES YES! I can't believe HubSpot doesn't have this functionality. I got help from a rep about how to do it through workflows and a cloned list and it was so complicated I just didn't bother. Grabbed these screen shots of how Constant Contact does it. It's literally two clicks. It's a no-brainer. And it boosts my open rates by probably around 50%. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add this, HubSpot! I would much rather use your platform than Constant Contact!

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 12.08.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-27 at 12.08.30 PM.png

peepee79
Member | Elite Partner

Yes, pls we really need this feature.

This is a regular moan from new Hubspot clients when we switch them form other platforms.

alee0

YES!! Please add this feature. 

Jimmi78
Participant

Fully agree - the 'Send to More' feature is great, if you can just be able to send easily to unopeners that would be great.

Creating a list, cloning and email and then sending...not so great!

Although, because I can't (easily) do testing on my HS package it's handy to see what content worked and what didn't and adjust, as well as try a different subject line to help convince them to open it!

CharmaineC

It is great, to add resend options in the account not cloning emails and resend to only one person.

CFowlkes
Participant

This would be great! I'm about to get a campaign sent out and have it setup as a Workflow to send in different languages...but also have to create duplicates of the emails just to change the subject line to send next week to unopens. I see the new workflow feature "simple step" which I'm hoping HubSpot enhances further to allow one of those options in response to choosing "send email" to be "didn't open email"

CFowlkes_0-1624026886213.png

JDRECQ

Very interesting for me too : it allows to maximise the open rate of important e-mail. 

HAbdellaziz
Participant

Please implement this feature asap!
Every other basic CRM out there has this simple feature integrated.

ejohnson-BTC

this is a much needed update - helps tremendously with open rates. the cloning and resending is too cumbersome and ineffiecent, and causes too many lists.

MHauser0

Really need this feature! 

JWard3

We really need this.  We have unhappy clients who have moved from the other platforms that offer this feature. Please make it standard in all plans! 

PValois

It's truly pathetic that such a basic feature is missing. It's a major issue within our company and causes our team members to avoid using Hubspot altogether since it's so needlessly cumbersome to send a simple follow-up.

EW9

Disappointing such an essential feature is not available.

Heidi1
Contributor

Agree. I have one client that uses HubSpot. However, this issue but is a key reason to recommend another CMS app to my other clients. 

electricaro

I ABSOLUTELY need this feature and am very disappointed that it is not already a Hubspot functionality! Or perhaps it is, and is extremely hard to find??

NMuir

Please add this feature, Hubspot!! 

PNeal

Please add this feature, Hubspot!! In Constant Contact you can automatically schedule it.

ejohnson-BTC

How many upvotes and comments does it take to get this noticed? This is a basic automation process for many other platforms, why is it so cumbersome and inefficient here? 

HKoch
Participant | Elite Partner

This feature is table stakes with email marketing and in so many other platforms. Please bring it to HubSpot so we can stop unnecessarily bulking our lists and workflows!