HubSpot Ideas

katharine

Enable A/B testing in workflow/automated emails

I was disappointed to see that I can't do an A/B test in an automated email:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-to-create-an-a-b-test-email

Marketo (a HubSpot competitor) allows this functionality.

Can you add this to the product sometime?

It's particularly helpful with a Welcome email sequence which is key to on-boarding new customers.

293 Commentaires
codipeterson
Participant

@jaleonard19 and @Shay  please send the BETA form to me and my team. We are very excited for this feature. This is a much needed feature that will dramatically impact our marketing efficacy.

Aelia
Contributeur

Following. Recently migrated from Marketo to HubSpot and was shocked to find no a/b testing for automated emails. Those are like 80%-90% of our emails. I hope the new feature gets here soon (and is available to Professional, not just Enterprise) 😄

jaleonard19
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi folks - Just posting a quick update on this thread. We are still focused on this project. Waiting on a couple of the backend changes to wrap up before we move into a Beta. Unfortunately, the work took a bit longer than originally anticipated. We are targeting getting the feature into a Beta this quarter (hopefully sometime in late May/ early June). As we roll out the Beta I will announce that in this forum, and post a form for you all to fill out to join. So hang tight for that!

We are very excited to get this one rolled out to you all and to start collecting feedback on it.

btuttle279
Contributeur

@jaleonard19 We are excited! Can we get a few sneak peeks and see a little how things are going to look? Super excited for this, thank you for all the hard work of you and your team.

jaleonard19
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

@btuttle279 Absolutely - just sent over a message. We can jump on a call and walk through what this will all look like! 

viclac
Membre

Hi @jaleonard19 , 
Would it be possible to get some insights about the AB Testing feature? Is there an early access to the Beta versions I can access to? 

Cheers

Victor

petersherlock93
Participant

Hi there @jaleonard19 super excited to be a part of this beta! Please loop us in when testing becomes available, cannot wait to start levearging this in our automation.

So so so so so so so so stoked on this.

piercleo
Participant

Same here, very interested to be a part of this

benoite
Participant

Any update on this  @jaleonard19 ?

LauraBlack
Membre

Following for updates. Can't believe this isn't already a feature.

kmorrison
Membre

I would love to participate in the beta test. My team was just talking about how badly we need this feature so this is great timing. 

petersherlock93
Participant

Excited for this feature please keep us up to date when this beta is scheduled to release.

abbybarsky
Membre

I'd love to be part of the beta for this feature. My email is abby@dapperlabs.com. Thanks!

petersherlock93
Participant

Any updates here?

Aelia
Contributeur

Hey any updates on this?

helloterence
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

I'm so excited about this.

Job1234
Membre

Sign me up for beta please 🙂

evilc79
Membre

Sign us up for the beta testing!

Elsssss
Participant

Can there already be given an update on this development? Would be great to use it! 

LukasBras
Participant

Any updates on the ETA? Late May/ early June was mentioned, is this still the case?
I'd really like to be added to beta as soon as it's rolled out.