HubSpot Ideas

katharine

Enable A/B testing in workflow/automated emails

I was disappointed to see that I can't do an A/B test in an automated email:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-to-create-an-a-b-test-email

Marketo (a HubSpot competitor) allows this functionality.

Can you add this to the product sometime?

It's particularly helpful with a Welcome email sequence which is key to on-boarding new customers.

293 Kommentare
Irmelin
Teilnehmer/-in

Strongly seconding TheoB. This is clearly a feature that there is huge demand for, so requiring those who want to sign up for the beta to receive an email notification every time someone else signs up isn't the best set-up.

@Shay Is there another way we might go about this, like a sign-up form? Thank you.

spogue
Stratege/Strategin

@Shay  would like to be added as well

evilc79
Mitglied

@Shay  please add me to the beta as well 🙂

astrong
Teilnehmer/-in

Checking in to see if A/B testing for emails in automations is in beta or has been introduced yet.  I was just mapping out a new automation and thought it might be helpful to A/B test one of our offers so I searched and found this thread.  Thanks!

Ruscoe
Mitglied

@Shay Please add me to the beta too! Thanks for the consistent updates. 

joespeck
Mitglied | Partner

Any news on the ability to A/B test emails in workflows @Shay ? This really would be a useful feature!

yvonne3t
Mitglied

This is something we definitely are interested in beta-testing.

manatee
Teilnehmer/-in

@Shay It would be great for the A/B testing feature within workflow/automated emails to support two different templates. Looking forward to the beta! 

kmomo
Mitglied

I'd love to be on the beta for this!

CREXiBryan
Teilnehmer/-in

@Shay Please let me know when this is availble to test.

Nico_publico
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

I would love to get my hands on the beta version once it is ready.

AppLovin
Mitglied

This functionality would be great

hectorm
Teilnehmer/-in

So much this! Can't wait for this feature to go live.

Nolie00
Mitglied

I'd like to be included in the beta when it comes out to ab test auotmated emails.

Thank you

Nolie

Nikorbut
Mitglied

Upvote! Just want to be sure we're included for the Beta release of this feature

ericacowan
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I'd love to be added to the beta testing list! We really want this feature!

Shay
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi all! Two quick updates for you on this:

Number 1: Progress is going well, we have our new A/B framework in good shape and at the moment we're focusing on the new in-app features needed to begin/end and analyse this new type of A/B test for workflow emails. This is a big update on what is currently available for batch emails, and will give you the ability to end an A/B test and start a new one on the same email without needing to rebuild the email over and over again. Getting very close now! 

Number 2: Moving forward this feature, the updates on it's release and all feedback will be handled by my colleague @jaleonard19. Jake is also a PM here working on our marketing email tools and has actually been the one spearheadding this feature for some time now so you'll be in great hands. 

Jake is currently working on our release plans and will be sharing a public beta signup form with you all as soon as it's ready. Thank you all again for your feedback and suggestions. Looking forward to seeing the impact this will have for you all.

setheryb
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Definitely want to be notified and join the beta when available.

Saibh
Mitglied

Really need this feature - please let us know as soon as it's available. Happy to be a beta user!!

AlexBar
Mitglied

Hi @Shay 
Is there a way I can get access to the workflow AB test feature? It would be a real improvement for us!

Thanks,
Alex