HubSpot Ideas

Richard_Replai

Emoji / Emoticons for Sales Emails

Emoji's are a great way of interracting with prospects - it works the same in sales as it does for marketing!

I'd like to see the ability to add emojis and emoticons to sales emails as well, from within HubSpot Sales CRM functionality

9 Replies
KNewmanRyan
HubSpot Employee

leaving a suggestion for the customer. This would be great to add for sequence emails as well. 

LBouchet

Quite unbelievable this is not possible in 2021 in a CRM tool ! Please help us 🙂

KDulier

Would seriously LOVE to have this feature to make for a more personalized email to our prospects. 😊

Anneli

Emojis are here to stay and a great way to express sympthy, humor and personality. Please implement this, also in the service hub I might add. 

khalid2

Dear Hubspot, this is very important feature as we can use it in sequences. It does not look good if a great tool like hubspot is missing this simple feature. 

NirajDattani

😱

ABeech

I was shocked that this isn't possible... GIFs and Emojis should be standard in all marketing and sales outreach tools and it is in most. Please add this.

NYoung88

@hubspot This article was from 2020 and the feature is still not available. Can we pretty please get emojis and GIFs added to the sales hub emails?

cstgeorge
Participant

To insert an emoji, on a pc type: windows+period
on a mac type: crtl+cmd+space