HubSpot Ideas

JohanG

Embedding the Knowledge base seamlessly into website

Background:

We have created a knowledge base site, but it is located on a separate domain help.domain.com and when user click on the knowledge base link on www.domain.com the user is redirected to a help.domain.com.

Problem:

1. The redirect either opens a new tab or loads the new page. The user lose the www.domain.com navbar. This is a broken user expereince.

2. The design is not aligned between the sites. The header and footer is completly different and when we change footer and header on our www.domain.com we need to go in and change the header and footer on the help.domain.com. 

Suggested solutions:

1. Offer options to hide and show header and footer

2. Offer an iframe link that strips the header and footer.

3. Offer html/javascript code to be embedded

Benefits

• The user gets a seamless experience
  • No context switch
  • Knowledge base is fully integrated into existing website
  • Can be fully integrated into a mobile app that might not need a header/footer

13 Kommentare
MartinaF
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

We are in need of the same solution. Right now our Knowledge base is located on a separate domain, and therefore the user experience is not good noor seamless. 

Would be really good to take this suggestion into account as it would be beneficial for HubSpot-users whom have a non-HubSpot hosted site but still want to use this superb KB-tool.

BGrauer
Teilnehmer/-in

Fully agree. Would be great to have!

ANichols0
Mitglied

We would also like to be able to embed our HubSpot Knowledge Base (iframe) into our Bubble App for seamless user experience.

LMingione
Mitglied

Absolutly needed!  Now looking into other solutions outside of HubSpot to have this functionality.  We would prefer to do this through HSpot.

Juuann
Mitglied

Vote yes on this. It is the primary reason why we won't move to HubSpot from Gladly. https://help.gladly.com/docs/help-center-configuration

SMoore19
Mitglied

Agreed, this would be hugely valuable to us too.

MCourtois
Mitglied

We have the same challenge: user experience is broken, we lose the header and footer of our Hubspot website. I would expect this to be seamlessly integrated, especially when we're using the full Hubspot suite.

RLaman
Mitglied

This is indead a must have. Without a fully integrated knowledgebase into a site it's almost useless in a chatbot, ux wise

ReubenMann
Mitglied

I concur. This should be easily integratable with the site. Please create this functionality so we can leverage our customer support tools. 

CMcNamara4
Mitglied

I agree. We also need a seamless way to integrate the knowledge base into this site. Otherwise, like RLaman says, it seems like a waste of a tool to even create a knowledge base one if you have a separate website.

J6Jackson
Mitglied

Same - much needed.

LBALLESTENADA
Mitglied

Hola!

Nos parece una muy buena propuesta.

SbHat2
Mitglied

Agree, I would also like this feature, or at least to include the Global Headers/Footers from the main website pages.