Embedding the Knowledge base seamlessly into website
We have created a knowledge base site, but it is located on a separate domain help.domain.com and when user click on the knowledge base link on www.domain.com the user is redirected to a help.domain.com.
1. The redirect either opens a new tab or loads the new page. The user lose the www.domain.com navbar. This is a broken user expereince.
2. The design is not aligned between the sites. The header and footer is completly different and when we change footer and header on our www.domain.com we need to go in and change the header and footer on the help.domain.com.
1. Offer options to hide and show header and footer
2. Offer an iframe link that strips the header and footer.
- The user gets a seamless experience
- No context switch
- Knowledge base is fully integrated into existing website
- Can be fully integrated into a mobile app that might not need a header/footer