HubSpot Ideas

bcannon

Embed the Gallery into a Blog Post

This is related to this forum post: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Gallery-in-a-blog-post/m-p/30035

When creating a landing page, the editor gives you the ability to add the Gallery widget to your page. However, when creating a blog post, you don't have that option. I attempted to modify the design template for the blog post, but adding the Image Gallery there causes it to be put under the entire blog post itself.

The challenge is that we want the gallery to be used in the midst of the blog post. How to do that? The forum post mentioned above gave a workaround, but was stated in the post, this is not necessarily supported by Hubspot. 

But it would sure be awesome if there was a way to do this and have it be fully supported by Hubspot. Not only that, but to have a way to embed other widgets into the blog post similar to how it can be done on a landing page.

1 Reply
DGUERIN

I was offered the possibility to add codes for an new open text block after the gallery. It worked but I could not maintain this option as it changed my layout for all already published posts with the fake texts included ("a powerful title here" etc.). 

My second wish was to add a second gallery. I copied the gallery codes, but I only obtained the same gallery repeated. 

The ideal would be to get the same building options as a landing page. I wish a blog post could look like an article in press, not simply like a tweet.