Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Embed marketing calendar on landing page

We would love the ability to embed the marketing calendar on a landing page so our directors who don't have access to hubspot are aware of what communication has gone out and what is scheduled to go. We do cc them on these emails; however, they don't always keep them or overlook them. It would be great for them to have a place where they can refer back to what was sent as well as know what's coming (we currently copy and paste them all to a landing page, but it is extremely time-consuming) It would also be ideal if the calendar event opened the url of the email. Thanks for considering!  

HubSpot updates
4 Comentarios
Empleado de HubSpot
Empleado de HubSpot

I certainly agree: making a sharable version of the Calendar tool (either exportable or emailable) would be a great means of keeping tabs on monthly planning!

Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi @maryannsmith! Appreciate you taking the time to share your idea, I agree this would definitely be a helpful way to share the roadmap of marketing campaigns with folk outside of HubSpot. Out of interest, would it work for you if instead of offering a embeddable version of the Calendar app, we offered a link to the calendar that you could add to your own Google Calendar, Office365 Calendar and iCal interface and view it along side your own calendar events? Is that something that would mesh in with your workflow nicely or do you work outside of a web calendar app like the above?

maryannsmith
Colaborador ocasional

Hi @Shay , thanks for asking. I think that would work as we could then embed the google calendar on landing page or on our website somewhere. It's not so much about us seeing it as it is giving access to our managers across the country who don't have hubspot logins. They like to be able to refer back to what's been sent or see what's in the pipeline to communicate with the agents they serve. Does that make sense?  

Thanks for getting back to me @maryannsmith, that does indeed make sense. We're looking to make some meaningful improvements to the calendar app in 2020, we'll definitely take on board your feedback Emoticono feliz