HubSpot Ideas

jfran99

Embed available meeting times directly into email (Calendly feature)

I encountered this is someone else's email and it made it much, much easier for me to decide to book a meeting with them. I knew at that moment that I needed this feature.

It allows you to embed a table of suggested meeting times right into the email. 

https://calendly.com/blog/insert-availability-email/

There's also an app called Meetingbird that does this:

Captura de Pantalla 2020-11-10 a la(s) 12.43.52 p. m..png

4 Replies
davidhabedank

Wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion. I've been using Meetingbird for the last year, but they've recently done away with the free tool and it's a total bummer. Good to know Calendly has a similar feature, but I so badly want to use Hubspot as my only scheduling tool.

This feature is so valuable, because it allows the person(s) I'm communicating with to immediately see availabilities without clicking off to another link. By greatly reducing the amount of friction - It increases my booking rate. It also allows better control over times that I want them to chose. Finally, I think it demonstrates to the client that I've put some thought into the proposed times, rather than a link which kinda says, "go over here and figure it out".

Please please consider this one!

MSwift

Salesforce also has this feature -- hopefully HS will catch up soon

StjepanGrcic
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hey @jfran99  and @MSwift 

HubSpot has this feature. It's NEW.

Please look at the loom video on how to embed a purposed meeting times right in your email. 

Hope this helps. 

Cheers!

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png

MSwift
WOW!! Thank you so much! I had just reached out to Hubspot and they said
no, the feature is not available. Really appreciate you following up and
taking the time to show me. 🙂

-Maggie