HubSpot Ideas

NathanF88

Emails with Products (ECommerce)

Hello,

i want to propose you to make a new feature.

I'm using Shopify and i can't use the products into my emails, or automatised emails.

I think it can be a big improvment because for now, i must use another tools like Kalviyo.

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
April 06, 2020 07:33 AM

April 06, 2020 07:31 AM

Hi @NathanF88 ,

Thank you for your message. This is currently something the my team is investigating and we are planning to tackle this in the coming months. We hope to be able to share some exciting updates on this topic soon.

Best,

Shane

6 Replies
tcarroll
HubSpot Employee

There is now deal information for ecommerce sales that include information about which products were sold in a transaction on eg Shopify. This information is highly valuable but I cannot see any way to use it in (examples);

• A workflow: Erollment criteria: Deal property: Product purchased: Autumn Green Jacket 

- Send email: (Marketing email about other autumn items/jackets)

• Filters: People who bought more than 5 items this year
  • Lists (Emails) (Sequences)
  • Reports
Shane_Janssens
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @NathanF88 ,

Thank you for your message. This is currently something the my team is investigating and we are planning to tackle this in the coming months. We hope to be able to share some exciting updates on this topic soon.

Best,

Shane

EB_HubSpot
HubSpot Product Team

NathanF88

That will be a BIG improvment for all ecommerce !

Thanks for follow up

MallorysCandles

This is definitely needed for E-Commerce / Shopify customers.    There is an absolute need to send out Product Announcements, mass emails, etc. with Product informaiton in the email.   This feature is in all other email platforms that I have used or reviewed.  I am currently wanting to switch from Klayvio to HubSpot.  Without this feature, I will not be able to migrate fully.   Thanks for your consideration of this Idea. 

Amanda_FUNYL
Participant | Partner

Any update on this?