HubSpot Ideas

luescovar

Email send delay to maintain email health

Hey Team,

Posting on behalf of a customer -
It would be awesome to have the option to set seconds/minutes delays within active email sequences. That way, when an email automatically goes out, I can have it set so that each of my 12 contacts get the email over the span of say, 12 minutes (1 minute delay between each), rather than all 12 on the same minute.

Thanks 🙂

3 Replies
OMarschalik

This is a setting quickly tweaked in SalesLoft sequences/cadences. For all auto emails, the platform will only send one every x second in each sender queue. Sending these in bulk would eventually damage your deliverability.

Is there any way to get the same results in Hubspot sales sequences?

MCamba

Any one have update in this? Do they have this already?

ANelson3

In my gmail account, I have a setting that allows me to hit stop send within 10 (or however many I choose) seconds. This would have been handy when sending emails to contacts in HubSpot when I would accidentally hit send intead of schedule. Customer support says that there are no settings for this feature in Hubspot and suggested that I come to this link, vote for your idea and tell how my suggestion relates. It is a little different but along the same line of thought. For now, I just need to be careful with that dang "SEND" button.