HubSpot Ideas

Jason3

Email reminder default settings

Currently when you create a task the default email reminder is set to on.  Personally, I do not need emails sent to me for every task as I am actively logged into HubSpot all day and make many calls etc. My inbox would be bombarded.

It would be nice to be able to adjust the default to No reminder or any other option. Right now I have to go clear it for each task that gets created or remember to choose No reminder before saving. 

http://prntscr.com/gu3dw4

59件のコメント
BirdyChris68
メンバー

Has this issue been resolved yet as I too would like to see the Email Reminder function deleted from Tasks instead of being automatically added?!

bgrimmer32
メンバー

This is a HUGE pain point.  Is there any chance it will be resolved soon? 

DavidHarris0023
メンバー

Puleeeease!

DavidHarris0023
メンバー

As an interim work around you can go to your tasks page, select them all, click edit at the top and select the reminder property to edit. Click clear to change it to none. Do this as often as required to clear out your task reminders. Be sure to keep the ones you want to though.

RoamingBoomers
メンバー

Yes, Please. 

JonCon
メンバー
matedavid
参加者

Completely support the idea to set the email reminder to "no reminder" by default. All teammates now have to set this manually everytime when they create a task for one another - this means at least 10 times a day per colleague.

Thanks Hubspot for listening!

quentin1
参加者

+1 --> The goal is our sales team to work in Hubspot, no in their mailbox

derekscratchpay
メンバー

Yes, please change this or add the option to change the default setting to no reminder. It is a huge time waste and it also doesn't make sense how if you make a task from the task portal, the default is set to "no reminder" but if you make it from within a contact or deal the default is set to "send reminder". 

Thanks

BMAiforia
メンバー

Yes, yes, please update the task setting user/sales should have better control then all on or off

vhorsen
参加者

+1, now with the new daily task digest email having individual emails is really redundant. Frustrating to uncheck that box every time.

Alex-Decisions
メンバー

Alex-Decisions_0-1605777132013.png

HDanirwin
メンバー

I also agree with this! I just have Gmail forward them to my trash, but its annoying. 

ステータスに更新: Delivered
sjudson
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Howdy HubSpot Community,

We've changed the default behavior here when creating a task from record pages (i.e. contacts, companies, deals, etc.). Now when creating a task, "No Reminder" will be set as the default. 

Also, HubSpot now sends a daily email digest of all the tasks you have due in a given day. If you're not currently receiving this daily email digest, head to Settings>Notifications>Tasks> Select "Tasks daily digest". A daily digest will show up in your inbox at 8 AM and ensure you are still notified about any tasks you have due daily. 

In the coming months, we'll enable you to customize task defaults like due date, time, and reminders. If interested in this capability, track this idea to see when this goes live. 

Thank you,

Scott

CCreedon
メンバー

@sjudson Hi there,

Our business operations rely on Tasks being set with an email reminder as default as they were before.

Please can this be switched back as a matter of priority? I'm avaliable to contact at actionrequired@youlend.com please reach out as a matter of urgency.

Many thanks,

Chris

MFannin
メンバー

Would love if we could have the option to set a personal default to automatically add task reminders for new tasks that we create. For my team specifically it just adds an extra step for them to set a task and then follow that up with setting a reminder on the task (which has an extra step as well for setting the time of the reminder, shouldnt it just set to the time you set the task?). 

WFHFD
メンバー

Complete opposite. So a toggle somewhere in the Settings would be great to remember preferences on this.

The fact that it was turned off has caused me serious headaches, as I've been dissfully unaware that you'd suddenly turned it off, and I now have tons of tasks without reminder emails being triggered. Would be great as soon as you bring it back to being 'On the day' as a default selection option! 

nricks6
メンバー

I  noticed just last week that default for email reminders has now been switched to "no reminder". I, however, do like the default being to have an email reminder the day of.

My suggestion would be to give people the option to switch the default to whatever they would like.

jfreeley
HubSpot進行役

HubSpot support rep here. We've since updated this to include a default setting where a reminder can be set automatically. You can find the setting under settings>general>tasks!