HubSpot Ideas

Jason3

Email reminder default settings

Currently when you create a task the default email reminder is set to on.  Personally, I do not need emails sent to me for every task as I am actively logged into HubSpot all day and make many calls etc. My inbox would be bombarded.

It would be nice to be able to adjust the default to No reminder or any other option. Right now I have to go clear it for each task that gets created or remember to choose No reminder before saving. 

http://prntscr.com/gu3dw4

59件のコメント
ScottMAXStick
メンバー

I agree.  I would like this as well.  As a tip that works for me, I don't uncheck it and created a rule in Outlook to put all Task reminders into a folder and then I periodically clean them out.  

marshah
投稿者

Well let's see, it's been a year now since this was requested and nothing from Hubspot. Not a word. 

Typical.

Nikki_ROBIN
投稿者

This is seriously such a small fix and it would improve the workflow enormously! 

rachelatscorr
参加者 | Solutions Partner

This feature would be amazing! Our sales team is always in HubSpot and doesn't need email reminders clogging their inboxes, but when they are quickly adding tasks sometimes that default email remind can be a problem

kdlutt
参加者 | Solutions Partner

Agreed with others, this would be an excellent feature.

Daviiiiide
メンバー

I agree

ROSS-EDWARDS
メンバー

This would be a great feature as I currently have to always turn the reminder off for every task I create. I only want reminders on occaision for really urgent tasks.  ideally it would be better to be able to plan tasks into your outlook diary too ensure you have enough time aside to complete the tasks.

Maryb53
メンバー

Couldn't agree more..... would be a very welcome change to the software. totally agree with Ross Edwards comment: 'would be better to plan tasks into your outlook diary too ensure you have enough time aside to complete the tasks' This would be way more beneficial!

Frank33
メンバー

Yes please! It's really annoying to change this for each task.
Thank you!

メンバー

I think we should decide wich option for notification should be default option. As you could see in the picture when you use a task in 1 business Hubspot allways send you an email. When you have 100 task per days is not possible to receibe 100 emails. 

If you need to change in every task the option to select "no remember" you lose a lot of time doing clicks.

Captura de pantalla 2018-11-26 a la(s) 14.14.30.png

colbystree
メンバー

I was asked my a customer service rep to add my thoughts on this. I would like to not have to deselect "none" from a drop down menu each time I create an individual task since I am creating 40-60 task a day.

It would be great and extreamly efficient if I could have the option to change the default settings when creating tasks

Rob-in-TO
メンバー

I would like the default Email reminder to be "No reminder" when creating a task, or at least be able to set it.

I have the task, the system reminds me of the task. I can review tasks anytime I want. I do not need an email clogging up my inbox regarding tasks. Its also very repetitive to select "No reminder" when creating dozens of tasks a day.

Thanks

stinhambo
投稿者

It's just yet another click I have to perform, please allow this to be switched off Hubspot! 

Andrew3
投稿者

Extra mouse moves and clicks drain the users.  This needs to be addressed and default for email reminder should be configurable.

Thank-you Hubspot in advance for jumping on this quickly!

Andrew3
投稿者

@Rob-in-TO Couldn't agree more with you. This idea has already been submitted with 46 upvotes over here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Email-reminder-default-settings/idi-p/32988#comments

Please upvote it there.

Curt1
メンバー

Cmon Hubspot...prove you can act on your users requestes quickly for once...it is definately not smart to do nothing about requests like this for extended periods of time where there is clear demand.

hsargus
メンバー

Count me in!

erfisch
メンバー

I'll add my name to this list.  I don't need email reminders as I monitor my Task page several times a day.  

I just learned that in the Contact, Company or Deal windows a task email reminder  of "no reminder" can be selected.  But that's another click which can be up to 100x a day.  That is not the case when you do it from the "Task" window.  I played around with that and found out you could click the day, as if to change it, and click "clear" and that sets it to "no reminder".

I'd like to see, and I'm reading others too, where we have the option to change that default to "none".  

chive
参加者

Just tried something & it seems to have worked to stop the task reminder e-mails:

Profile & Preferences > Notifications > Reminder > Advanced Preferences > Engagements > Deselect 'E-mail'

Can't do anything about the default due date, which is annoying. Just moved over from Capsule CRM & they have this figured out.

ROSS-EDWARDS
メンバー

Thanks for this suggestion. The challenge here though is  not having the flexibility to set email reminders for specific tasks.  If you switch this setting off you get no email reminders. The requirement / idea was to be able to default the reminder option off on each task with option to tick it on if you wanted too.