HubSpot Ideas

sjudson

Email open and click reporting for sequences

Scott from the product team here.

We've heard from our customers that sequences reporting does not give a full picture of email performance, and customers must try to stitch this data together by viewing template and sequence reporting independently within HubSpot.  

To solve this, we're building open and click reporting directly into Sequences.

Summary.png

If you're interested in getting early access to open and click reporting, upvote this post and we'll reach out to you to let you know as soon as it's available. 

99 Replies
ddomroski

Yes!  It would be very helpful to see the open/clicks within the sequence reporting.  I would like early access to the new reporting.  Thanks.

CM2

I agree with all the comments above.  Plus it would be great to pull the Sequence Status to the Contact List View or the Contact View.

Can you give us an update or timeline to improve sequence reporting?

Thanks!

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks, @CM2  - I'll make sure to provide updates on this ideas forum post - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Drill-downs-for-Sequences-Open-Click-Reporting/idi-p/...

We are in now in development but I'm sorry that I can not yet give an accurate projection for when this will be live until we make more progress. I'm eager to get this out too!

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks, @CM2  - I'll make sure to provide updates on this ideas forum post - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Drill-downs-for-Sequences-Open-Click-Reporting/idi-p/...

We are in now in development but I'm sorry that I can not yet give an accurate projection for when this will be live until we make more progress. I'm eager to get this out too!

Mpostles1

Has this been made available yet?

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

@Mpostles1  - yes, we are continuing to build on functionality, but you will see see on the summary page for every sequence now. 

Mpostles1

@glencornell - How am I able to see the contacts that opened or clicked?  The high-level % of open or click is nice, but I need to see who is opening or who is clicking. 

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

@Mpostles1  - yes, that's something that we are working to provide more functionality around. You can track the progress here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Drill-downs-for-Sequences-Open-Click-Reporting/idi-p/...

Kmoloo
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

How do I find out WHO has opened my emails? For instance, if I can see that Email 1 had a 38% open rate, how do I then find out who those 38% were?

Tstewart7332

Yes, please send me access to this report ASAP!

RJK
Participant

Great addition - could really benefit from the ability to see open-click-reply rates in a list view of recipients.  This would make follow up prioritization much easier vs having to open each contact individually to see how they have responded.

I am told this is not available - please advise if this is under consideration for future releases.

Drewski

Hi guys, I've just launched a sequence and need to filter leads that clicked on emails. 

How do I do that?

Drew

Bellefield
Participant

Why can't we get this report for one on one emails?  The nature of our business does not allow us to use sequences.  We would still like to see how many of our emails get opened.  

Paul320
Participant | Diamond Partner

There isn't alot of information available in this forum post.  "Delivered" is the status.  What was "delivered".

The sequence reporting tells me the open rate and the click rate, but it doesn't tell me WHO took those actions.  I want to know who (in particular) clicked on the link in my email.

pradheep-rzh

In the template breakup of the Sequence reporting, the last email response rate is not being captured. The Support team told me that since the contacts unenroll from Sequence after the last email, it is not registering the statistics. Can you please fix this? Ideally, after the last email is sent, it might have to track for responses at least for seven days. 

vanessahunt
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

I'd like to be able to easily view in the Sequence performance which Contacts clicked on a link. We see the % who clicked, but as far as I know, it's not possible to see *who* clicked in the Sequence performance overview.

ASpencer

What is the point of running a sequence from a sales role (vs. marketing) and NOT be able to see WHO opens emails and clicks on links? It makes no sense that you can do this within marketing emails, but not within sequences. Hubspot is an adequate marketing automation tool, but for sales people using it as a CRM and trying to get insight on outreach, it is no wonder that sales automation tools like Outreach don't even bother with an integration. Come on Hubspot. Fix this. Us sales people that HAVE to use your platform (vs. something like SalesForce) are needing a reason to champion why Hubspot is worth using in a sales role. 

MWhalen

Hi, any updates on this request?

This exists already in the Marketing module.

Why can't the same functionality be made available in Sales?

infiniteloop
Contributor

How do we see which of our contacts opened, clicked, and responded to the Sequence Campaign?

I don't see an option to view that information from the dashboard as we do in the Email Campaigns.