Email open and click reporting for sequences

Scott from the product team here.

We've heard from our customers that sequences reporting does not give a full picture of email performance, and customers must try to stitch this data together by viewing template and sequence reporting independently within HubSpot.  

To solve this, we're building open and click reporting directly into Sequences.

Summary.png

If you're interested in getting early access to open and click reporting, upvote this post and we'll reach out to you to let you know as soon as it's available. 

HubSpot updates
89 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Beta

nikkiv
Regular Contributor

Can we get Beta of this feature? 

willis247
New Contributor

How do we get beta access?

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

If you would like access to the beta please fill out this form, and I'll follow-up with an email once you have access to this feature!

samanthacrist
Occasional Contributor

@glencornell I'm getting an error message at that link.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Sorry about that, should be working now Samantha! 

danmauer

When will this be available?

markstruczewski
Regular Contributor

Love this idea! :-)

bfarr
Regular Contributor

Hey Scott, we chatted back in October about this as I shared a few ideas on how others do it. Just saw that it's in beta and would love access to it!

MCCS
New Contributor

This will be very useful. I would like to suggest a few ideas;

1. It would also be very useful to be able to see a list of the contacts who did not open the email sequence. Essentially a no action/no engagement report. This would then allow the ability to create a list for a new sequence once the previous sequnce that resulted in no action is over. 

2. Having the ability to be able to add to a sequnce once it is running would also be very beneficial. For example; being able to update or add/edit an email/task to the sequnce once it's already deployed would be very useful.\