HubSpot Ideas

sjudson

Email open and click reporting for sequences

Scott from the product team here.

We've heard from our customers that sequences reporting does not give a full picture of email performance, and customers must try to stitch this data together by viewing template and sequence reporting independently within HubSpot.  

To solve this, we're building open and click reporting directly into Sequences.

Summary.png

If you're interested in getting early access to open and click reporting, upvote this post and we'll reach out to you to let you know as soon as it's available. 

99 Replies
sjudson
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @boldigital @apschreck @Juuso @Sam_Journeyman @polomarco - We're actively working on open and click reporting in sequences. Check it out here and upvote if you'd like to be notified when it's ready: 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Email-open-and-click-reporting-for-sequences/idi-p/21...

Juuso

Great news. Really appreciated!

bfarr

Looking good!

djhansen135

Please let us know as soon as this is ready!

apschreck

Awesome!!! Can't wait 🙂

samzeisler

Yes! I need this! Would love if this were to roll out. This is exactly what I am missing in my Hubspot sales tracking. 

ivan1

This is a great add to the sequence reporting side of things. 

stevedeckert

Would love to test this out!

HubHero
Participant

Would love access to this feature.

emilyaiko
Participant

While on the topic of sequences one of the features that was removed is to be able to BCC to Salesforce function for Sequence emails. Through the timeline we can log the first email in the sequence to salesforce but all other emails are not logged.

nikkiv
Top Contributor

When will this functionality be available? 

GradLabs

Is this option availabe yet?

Juuso

Don't think it's available yet. At the moment the closest thing is to look at individual template's performance in Sales Content Analytics tab.

GradLabs

I will check that out thanks! I would like to be able to drill down to the contact level if possible.

KymB
Participant

I just had a discussion about this with your support. I wanted to compare performance on the main KPIs between are marketing and sales email efforts. It woud be great to get access to this report.

nick-gat
Participant

Can we please be included in the beta?

nikkiv
Top Contributor

I would also like to have the beta 

samzeisler

Is this available yet?

jscottapexchat

Yes, please! This would be wonderful to have. 

willis247

I neeeeed this!