HubSpot Ideas

Mikemchugh

Email integration for Microsoft Exchange

HI Can i integrate or link hubspot to Outlook which is held on my MS exchange server. My laptops can link to it and synchronise from anywhere so how would i link hubspot ?

Thanks  Mike

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
April 18, 2022 08:31 AM

Hello all! I'm very excited to announce that as of today the Microsoft Exchange integration for email (and Meetings!) is now available for all portals. This also includes the ability to configure a static IP range that can be added to an allowlist by IT admins, if needed. Please check out our Knowledgebase docs and happy HubSpotting 😀

In Beta
March 15, 2022 10:10 AM

Hi Community!

Cross-posting here from the Ideas Forum post titled Use Meetings with Outlook Exchange.

We are excited to announce that we are opening beta access for Exchange users to take advantage of the Meetings tool. This connection will provide you and your team with the ability to connect your calendar to Meetings to create Meetings scheduling pages for asyncronous bookings.

All customers that already have access to the Email integration for Microsoft Exchange beta have been granted access to our Meetings + Exchange beta. You will be able to connect from the Meetings app, or from Preferences > General > Calendar.

Note: Exchange support for Meetings only includes scheduling functionality within the Meetings tool and related 'scheduling pages'. The calendar sync is not supported in this integration.

• Events created in an Exchange calendar will not sync to HubSpot
  • Meeting events created from a CRM record (such as a Contact) will not be added to a native calendar. 

Re: Inbox integration for Microsoft Exchange - changed to: In Beta
March 19, 2021 04:44 PM

Hi everyone! I've moved this post over to the Ideas section of the Community to better track and keep you up to date on the progress of this beta.

If you are unable to connect via our existing Outlook 365 or IMAP integrations and are hosted on Exchange, this beta may work for you.

To have your portal ungated, please submit this form.

I ungate new requests at least once a week.

Instructions for connecting can be found in this Knowledgebase article.

Please note: This beta is limited to personal email integrations, and thus not compatible with the Conversations tool.

494 Replies
larsdamgaard
Member | Elite Partner

Can you add 5565890 please?

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni

All set @larsdamgaard

Oxagile_SBI

Hi
Could you add 7938691, please. 

Oxagile_SBI

Hi,
Could you add 7938691, please.

kateparamax

Hi there, 

Can you add 8089048 please?

Thank you!

natsumimori
Community Manager

I added you account @kateparamax 

natsumimori
Community Manager

I added your account too @Oxagile_SBI 

Oxagile_SBI

@natsumimori   Many thanks! It works fine.

For your infromation I've seen the account disconnected on Fri so I received an automatic email to reconnect. As soon as I informed this is ok. Generally I'd expect to stay connected for awile.

jgirouard
Participant | Diamond Partner

Hi! I would also like to sign up for the Exhange Beta: ID8670338

natsumimori
Community Manager

All set for you @jgirouard !

jgirouard

Thank you! That was quick 🙂

jcourt39

Hi! I would also like to sign up for the Exhange Beta: ID8765450

Thanks

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni

All set @jcourt39

jcourt39

Hi! I would also like to sign up for the Exhange Beta: ID8790489

Thanks

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni

All set @jcourt39

jgirouard

Hey there, I don't see the option in my meeting tool...should I configure it like it's an Outlook Calendar?

TcFVanessa

Hello to the Community Managers

Can you please give me access to the exchange beta APP please.

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni

All set @TcFVanessa

janhein
Member | Elite Partner

Hi there, is this exchange available for the meeting tool? Or for mail only?

janhein
Member | Elite Partner

If so, can you enroll ID's: 7512752, 5195515, 6170763 & 2655225 ?