HubSpot Ideas

Mikemchugh

Email integration for Microsoft Exchange

HI Can i integrate or link hubspot to Outlook which is held on my MS exchange server. My laptops can link to it and synchronise from anywhere so how would i link hubspot ?

Thanks  Mike

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
April 18, 2022 08:31 AM

Hello all! I'm very excited to announce that as of today the Microsoft Exchange integration for email (and Meetings!) is now available for all portals. This also includes the ability to configure a static IP range that can be added to an allowlist by IT admins, if needed. Please check out our Knowledgebase docs and happy HubSpotting 😀

Status atualizado para: In Beta
March 15, 2022 10:10 AM

Hi Community!

Cross-posting here from the Ideas Forum post titled Use Meetings with Outlook Exchange.

We are excited to announce that we are opening beta access for Exchange users to take advantage of the Meetings tool. This connection will provide you and your team with the ability to connect your calendar to Meetings to create Meetings scheduling pages for asyncronous bookings.

All customers that already have access to the Email integration for Microsoft Exchange beta have been granted access to our Meetings + Exchange beta. You will be able to connect from the Meetings app, or from Preferences > General > Calendar.

Note: Exchange support for Meetings only includes scheduling functionality within the Meetings tool and related 'scheduling pages'. The calendar sync is not supported in this integration.

• Events created in an Exchange calendar will not sync to HubSpot
  • Meeting events created from a CRM record (such as a Contact) will not be added to a native calendar. 

Re: Inbox integration for Microsoft Exchange - changed to: In Beta
March 19, 2021 04:44 PM

Hi everyone! I've moved this post over to the Ideas section of the Community to better track and keep you up to date on the progress of this beta.

If you are unable to connect via our existing Outlook 365 or IMAP integrations and are hosted on Exchange, this beta may work for you.

To have your portal ungated, please submit this form.

I ungate new requests at least once a week.

Instructions for connecting can be found in this Knowledgebase article.

Please note: This beta is limited to personal email integrations, and thus not compatible with the Conversations tool.

494 Comentários
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade

Hello @APalumbo, just added your account.

Kindly,

Pam

APalumbo
Membro

Pam:

When I go to "Connect your calendar," it still only shows Gmail and Office365.  Is there another place I am supposed to connect it?

mmorgan
Membro

Thank you!

MStoffel
Membro

Can we be added to the Exchange beta as well?  

natsumimori
Gerente da Comunidade

Hey @MStoffel 

I put your request:)

DinDjarin
Participante

Hi there, having some issues on syncing laptop outlook wiht meetings book via HS into my O365 calendar. I'm not a tech guy but I thought connecting to my outlook calendar was an old standard feature. Essentially I can book meetings on my online O365 calendar but the meetings won't show not on my desktop outlook calendar. Not sure if the calendar issues I'm facing are related to what this beta aims to solve but it sounds like it could be. Perhaps my description is not very useful, but if accessing the beta version described in this thread aims to solve sync issues, that then we'd like to join too - ID: 7010673

DLax
Membro

Hi, can we be added to the Beta for exchange?  Our acct is 19504011

natsumimori
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @DinDjarin , I added your account for this beta:)

This beta is only for Exchange inbox and not for calendar/meetings, so I'm not sure if it would help to solve your issue. However, you should be able to find the Exchange inbox option when you go ⚙ > Integrations > Email Integrations. (More information can be found here!)

TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @DLax 

You should be all set!

Best

Tiphaine

APalumbo
Membro

Please someone help, a HubSpot employee in this thread said that they unlocked this for me but trying to connect a calendar still only shows Office365 and Gmail.

Company ID is 9486372.

Status atualizado para: In Beta
hroberts
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi everyone! I've moved this post over to the Ideas section of the Community to better track and keep you up to date on the progress of this beta.

If you are unable to connect via our existing Outlook 365 or IMAP integrations and are hosted on Exchange, this beta may work for you.

To have your portal ungated, please submit this form.

I ungate new requests at least once a week.

Instructions for connecting can be found in this Knowledgebase article.

Please note: This beta is limited to personal email integrations, and thus not compatible with the Conversations tool.

MCasadei
Membro

Hi @TiphaineCuisset

I am having the same issue as DAyhan in that I am trying to connect Hubspot to my hosted exchange but it does not come up as an option. ID:19865541

Thanks

MC

TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @MCasadei 

Thank you for reaching out. I gave you access to the beta so now you should be able to connect your hosted exchange 🙂

Best, 

Tiphaine

MSi3063
Participante

Hi @TiphaineCuisset Could you please include my account (20004624) in the Beta Exchange program as well? Thank you!

TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @MSi3063 

You should be all set 🙂

Best, 

Tiphaine

RBender
Membro

Really hope this feature resurfaces! We need exchange calendar access for hubspot to work for our intended use. We are willing to help and provide feedback from a user perspective! 

EOverby
Membro

I would like access please. Is there a way to also get access to the meetings exchange beta? 

ID: 202868889

JUsselman
Membro

I am also new to HubSpot. May I have access to the Exchange Beta as well?

TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @JUsselman 

You should be all set!

Best, 

Tiphaine

antonia_kraft
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Hey, could you please add these portals to beta?