HubSpot Ideas

Mikemchugh

Email integration for Microsoft Exchange

HI Can i integrate or link hubspot to Outlook which is held on my MS exchange server. My laptops can link to it and synchronise from anywhere so how would i link hubspot ?

Thanks  Mike

494 Replies
CZimarino
Participant

My HUB ID is 8186256

If this solves my problem where I cannot connect with Office365, can you allow me to use Exchange to connect my email, please?
How do I know I am set up? Thanks
CZimarino
Participant

Not able to connect with Office365 therefore my IT guy suggested to try with Exchange instead. But... it doesn't show Exchange as an option. Can you please help me? thanks

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @CZimarino,

This is currently in beta, you can submit the from here (second post from the top) to request access. Once your portal is ungated, here are the instructions: Connect your Exchange account to HubSpot (BETA)

Best regards!

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @CZimarino 

Thank you for reaching out: you should be all set 🙂

Best,

Tiphaine

Tokoloshe
Participant

Hi @QTip can you please also include me in the Exchange Beta? ID is 25511047. Thanks! 🙂

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @Tokoloshe 

You should be all set!

Best

Tiphaine

branto

Hi Tiphaine,

I would be very interested in having access to the beta for the Exchange email option. Hub id:  21464822

Thank you!

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @branto 

You should be all set!

Best,

Tiphaine

GDalla

Hi I have all our company emails through Outlook Exchange, there is no connection option available as we cannot access the  server details 

Can you please advise 

Greg

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @GDalla,

There is a beta for connecting Exchange email accounts, you can find the instructions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/connect-your-exchange-account-to-hubspot

As a first step, you'd have to request the beta from your HubSpot account manager.

Best regards!

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community!

Cross-posting here from the Ideas Forum post titled Use Meetings with Outlook Exchange.

We are excited to announce that we are opening beta access for Exchange users to take advantage of the Meetings tool. This connection will provide you and your team with the ability to connect your calendar to Meetings to create Meetings scheduling pages for asyncronous bookings.

All customers that already have access to the Email integration for Microsoft Exchange beta have been granted access to our Meetings + Exchange beta. You will be able to connect from the Meetings app, or from Preferences > General > Calendar.

Note: Exchange support for Meetings only includes scheduling functionality within the Meetings tool and related 'scheduling pages'. The calendar sync is not supported in this integration.

• Events created in an Exchange calendar will not sync to HubSpot
  • Meeting events created from a CRM record (such as a Contact) will not be added to a native calendar. 
Highlandr

Please open Exchange beta access for 5664924.

Thank you.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hello all! I'm very excited to announce that as of today the Microsoft Exchange integration for email (and Meetings!) is now available for all portals. This also includes the ability to configure a static IP range that can be added to an allowlist by IT admins, if needed. Please check out our Knowledgebase docs and happy HubSpotting 😀

-mt

Hi,

we are currently planning the migration from Legacy Authentication to Hybrid Modern Authentication (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/enterprise/hybrid-modern-auth-overview?view=o365-worl...) for our Exchange Server. As far as I can see, HubSpot seems to have no support for Modern Auth (OAuth2-based) for On-Prem Exchange. 

The KB article also refers to using 3rd-party app passwords if 2 Factor Auth is used, but this feature is depreated, i.e. it is not possible to generate app passwords when using Azure AD Conditional Access (which is the recommended way to set up MFA in Azure/Office 365).

Can you please confirm that it is not possible to use On-Prem Exchange w/ Hybrid Modern Authentication? Are there any plans to implement this?

Thanks,

Jan