HubSpot Ideas

Mikemchugh

Email integration for Microsoft Exchange

HI Can i integrate or link hubspot to Outlook which is held on my MS exchange server. My laptops can link to it and synchronise from anywhere so how would i link hubspot ?

Thanks  Mike

494 Replies
dcrane

Hi,

I wondered if any one knows why Exchange Server is not a supported by HS.

Regards,

Doug

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Update: There is now a beta for connecting Exchange mailboxes to HubSpot: Connect your Exchange account to HubSpot (BETA) 

Hi @dcrane

I imagine its to do with the potential variations in implementation and configuration of dedicated Exchange servers. Also, the challenge of creating connectivity between HubSpot servers and the exchange servers. With Office 365 mailboxes, these are not an issue. 

Hope this helps.

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Hi @Mikemchugh

HubSpot can only connect to Office 365 Exchange Servers, not self-hosted ones. 

You may be able to use the IMAP connection though: How can I connect my inbox with HubSpot Sales using IMAP?

Hope this helps.

Factory4

Hello, we have an MS Exchange server local hosted, and we try to connect the inbox to Hubspot with IMAP but it doesn't work 😞

Can you please help? 

kweber
Participant

Hi.

I know this is an old post, but yesterday I was setting up a team of sales people, connecting inboxes for all of them and for 5 people, the standard wizard showed an icon for exchange. For each person all they had to do was click the Exchange Icon, enter the Exchange email and password and it connected without any issue.

The strange thing is, I have another Hubspot account I manage for a separate company that uses the exact same Exchange Server and we don't see this option at all for any users on the second account.

Any idea how this could have happened???

This is an on-site Exchange 2013 Server. 

image.png

I'd like to get in touch with a tech support representative if possible to explore this further. Please let me know if that is possible.

-Kurt Weber

jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @kweber,

There is currently an Exchange connection in beta, which is why it was only available in one portal. 

While I do not know what the limits of the beta are, if you can share the portal ID of the other portal you're looking to use this functionality in, I can investigate this further. 

Thanks,
Jenny

kweber
Participant

Hi Jenny.

The portal ID of our second company is 3421354.

Thank for your help!

-Kurt

nmurf14

@jennysowyrda-- how can one gain access to the beta version?

krispag
Top Contributor

We desperately need this!

bbatzorig
Participant | Diamond Partner

We are using exchange server, so a beta access would be great for us. Thanks. Portal ID: 4013439.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Thanks @bbatzorig. I have put through the request. 

Please be sure your inbox meets the requirements outlined here.

Thank you,
Jenny

BisSam
Participant

@jennysowyrda Is it possible to activate the Beta for our instance as well, please? I took a look at the requirements in the link you previously shared and we meet them all.

id: 3371339

We've been waiting for exactly that to deploy an inbound strategy with Hubspot, so this will be great news for the team!

Mice

We want to connect to our own Exchange server for connection with Hubspot. Can we get this option please?

jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Mice,

Can you please provide your hub id and confirm you are running on Exchange 2010 SP2 or a more recent version?

Thank you,
Jenny

Mice

Our Hub ID is VanBerlo 5529022

I already responded in a mail, probably you did not receive this?

Hope you can help.

Greetings,
Michel

jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Mice,

You should be all set now.

Thank you,

Jenny

CodyShipley

Could we get access as well? 

ID: Storer Services 6016000