HubSpot Ideas

jhearne

Email Template Open List

We are a sales organization and have hundreds of email templates inside of Hubspot.  While there are reports that show the overall performance of a template, there is no way to dive into that data and see all the contacts who were sent that template and opened it.  I would like to be able to see a contact list of everyone who opened the email and be able to sort that list by who opened it the most, highest to lowest.  If someone has opened an email 8 times and not yet replied, they should be at the top of my list for a follow-up phone call.  I would start every day with that report if it existed, as it would help identify the warmest leads.  All the data exists already within Hubspot, we just need this report to pull it together in a more actionable way.

27 Commentaires
kristusv
Participant

Jason, we are going through the same issue here.

The current reporting features don't have any template functionality right now which is a bit disappointing.

I think there is a lot of potential for Sales Template reporting and being able to drill into opens/replies/clicks on those templates. Right now, it seems like the activity feed is the best way to do that, but it is not customizeable in any way.

Also, if you are on the Sales Analytics dashboard, you can export some reports, but once again, the functionality is limited, and if you export a report to a dashboard, you can't drill in anywhere.

brittanyCP1
Contributeur

Hello,

It would be very helpful to create lists based on contacts I've sent certain template emails to. Right now, there's not a way to search contacts by template email, and I'm not sure why. This feature would be very helpful.

Thank you!:)

Louis
Participant

please hubspot do something about it

We can't do any relevant reporting based on the template we're using  !!

simant_verma
Membre

I am also facing the same problem, Although we can track the contacts in Marketing Emails as there are links available overthere but there is no option to track the contacts for Hubspot template report.

Please let us know if you have the relevent answer over this.

EMaidwell
Membre

Agree! I know 29 people have opened and viewed it but I dont know who withour serching through each contact.

I woud also like a list of who has viewed an attachement rather than an email each time they do it, is this possible?

EBarrett5
Membre

Same here - I would love to be able to see a list of contacts who have received a specific template email (opens, clicks etc.). I need to be able to follow up with leads that are warm enough to interact with an template email a few times.

AMorrissey
Membre

NEEDED!

BizExaminerBC
Membre

Agreed, this feature would be very valuable.

TNiermann
Membre

This would be a very useful feature!! Can we get this in the next update? 

CNierop
Membre

Same! Its some basic functionality that's missing. I am surprised to find out that Hubspot doesn't have it.

RVance-Charle
Membre

I am also looking for this functionality. Is there any work-around?

GSage
Membre

2 years after this idea has been submitted we are all still waiting. It is a tremendous shame and hindrance to all users that this data isn't easily accessible. Come on HubSpot, make it happen please.

Karah_Protelo
Membre

This is a basic function that we need, thank you

AMarco
Membre

Come on Hubspot, this is a must, move your **bleep** and implement this asap please!

ZSinger
Contributeur

Very important feature - would be better to be able to filter by all behavior with a specific email template. Opens, Clicks, replies, etc. 

GEiselt
Contributeur

Agreed with all of the above. We'd love to be able to drill down into which personas or companies have the best open/click/response rates for specific templates and sequences!

JMoran5
Membre

+1 - need this functionality. It should be super simple to create a list from template opens / unopens

-OR- just make the numbers in the report clickable. Sent: 186 (link); Opens: 105 (link); etc. 

Alex_Elborn
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum

I agree this would be a really useful feature. You can see which people were sent a marketing email so why wouldn't you be able to see which people were sent a template email?

CConnor3
Membre

The effectiveness of a template can only be known if you can analyze it's activities.  Please enable more analytics around templates!

PJohnson33
Membre

Please add this feature when possible. I am presently digging through each record to try to build a list of the template emails I sent to about 40 contacts. Maybe try one of our portfoilos products https://www.bloomfilter.app/. to put it in priority ;-). Thank you Hubspot for all. Our latest client www.airvine.com is building their business on this platform, its been a great resource for them!