HubSpot Ideas

KHorton

Email Subscription Preference Pages for Business Units

Please develop the functionality to create multiple Subscription Preference Pages that are specific to each business unit in the account not just the default! 

22 Replies
AFletcher77
Participant

Yes this needs to be a feature!

Ami4

Yes, it's very needed for managing subscription types by business unit.

BWeir

How has this not been addressed when this was suggested over a year ago? "Business Units" are a useless capability without the ability to brand in all areas. That is marketing 101. Seems like this capability was added without much thought to it's overal functionality and it needs to be addressed.

CBEAUCAMP
Contributor | Platinum Partner

We need this feature. please

DLoon
Member | Diamond Partner

Very strange that it is possible to create mutiple subscription types for different business units, but that's not possible to link them to business unit specific preference page, please release this feature.

Mhutton
Contributor

Yes, please add this functionality! What is the point of business units if you cannot have separate preference centres? 

emilygwilliam

Really need this feature! I feel as if our separate business unit capabilities are rendered useless if we cannot ensure that different subsciption types are managed for each brand! Please can this be looked at!🙏

BLewty
Participant | Diamond Partner

Really need this feature, please.

JChao

+1 need this feature asap

BradHarris
Participant | Gold Partner

It's wild that this isn't already a part of the platform with business units live. 

DBaldry

For the dev team, please put this feature as a top priority since subscribers can't selecting their email preferences related to the service they are purchasing.

KateGibbons
Participant

This needs to be a feature immediately. It renders subscriptions almost useless without it. 

DanMorell

I fully support this request. We need separate unsub and manage pref pages per BU.

PKline9

This is badly needed. It's one of numerous ways that "Business Units" don't work to separate multiple brands (even though we bought Hubspot because we were told we could keep both of our brands' marketing activities separate). Right now, if someone tries to update their email preferences, they might be very confused to see a totally different brand's logo on the top of the Email Preferences page. It's bad practice.

KNeilan

This is so needed! Honestly bonkers that it's not been added given that BU is live already.

LRicciardi5

Please enable this feature. I am having a hard time defending why I even purchased a Business Unit given that this functionality isn't available (among other functionality)

PKrupa
Participant

+1 This is necessary.

PJas
Participant

+1 it is necessary

JLewis91
Participant

I am currently in the beta for this, and it is nice to have business unit specific unsubscribe pages. When will the next phase be available so I can customize the branding and add logos?

NCooley

I know we now have this ability, but wondering when we will be able to personalize (ex: add a specific logo) to the email preference page by business unit?