Email Reply Tracking

It would be great if Hubspot had the ability to track how many replies I got to my marketing newsletters. A lot of our newsletters are designed to get people to reply to them instead of having them click on something, so really the reply rate is what we want to measure over CTR.

Each newsletter is sent from a dynamically populated email address (based on the sales rep who is working with the lead), so it's pretty impossible to track this by just monitoring an inbox. 

HubSpot updates
Email Reply TrackingHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
a month ago

Hi all, wanted to share an update here. First off, we have definitely been paying attention here, and have been following along closely with all your feedback. Apologies for the radio silence, we didn't have anything super meaniful to share at the time. I have some good news, we totally agree that this is a very impactful feature for the HubSpot product and are doing a lot of research right now to identify how and when we can make this possible. We want this to reach it's full potential, including offering capabilites to enroll/unenroll from a workflow, log replies on contact timelines, offer list segmentation, rich email reporting, the whole kitchen sink. 

We'll be deep in planning and research for a little while on this so we may not have a beta soon, but I wanted to let you all know that there is light at the end of this tunnel and that your feedback was not falling on deaf ears. Bear with us on this, there's a lot to this feature but we think you're going to get a lot from it. Smiley Happy

Email Reply TrackingHubSpot Product Team
a month ago

For some of our email marketing campaigns, our goal is to encourage a response/dialogue with their sales rep who is sending the email. It would be very helpful if one of the email marketing analytics we could track were replies sent to the "From Email Address". Ideally, "Out of Office Replies" would not be counted in this analytic.

92 Replies
ledguy
New Contributor

Yes Please!!

MargaretE

Let me start off by saying that we love HubSpot. We've enjoyed all of the educational areas available and all of the different marketing aspects that we've been able to integrate into our daily work. 

The reply tracking though is one area that we've found to be terribly frustrating. While we were open to adding on the Sales Hub integration to use sequences instead of workflows, sequences just don't have the same capabilities that workflows do. Even for generalized marketing emails, we are always trying to get users to respond to us and make that personal connection. It only makes sense that these replies should be tracked. 

HubSpot is such an innovative and responsive company it just amazes me that this has yet to come through even with an idea posted nearly 3 years ago. Hopefully, something is in the works for the near future.