HubSpot Ideas

acaringi

Email Reply Tracking

It would be great if Hubspot had the ability to track how many replies I got to my marketing newsletters. A lot of our newsletters are designed to get people to reply to them instead of having them click on something, so really the reply rate is what we want to measure over CTR.

Each newsletter is sent from a dynamically populated email address (based on the sales rep who is working with the lead), so it's pretty impossible to track this by just monitoring an inbox. 

178件のコメント
Msyvrais
キーアドバイザー

+1

ステータスに更新: Not Currently Planned
jaleonard19
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi, all - just following up on what Shane said. We are currently evaluating this functionality. It would be best for us to consolidate communication under this idea: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Email-Reply-Tracking/idc-p/332843/highlight/true#M551...

If folks could move over to there that would be much appreciated!

Msyvrais
キーアドバイザー

Being able to track replies would be excellent, it can also help you avoid spamming contacts that might have already communicated to you through a campaign email - "has replied to marketing email XYZ" and "has NOT replied to marketing email XYZ"

also being able to see the number of forwards, (I understand we cant see who emails were forwarded to) being able to differentiate between those that received the email initially and opened it/replied and those that received the email through a forward.

Would gladly be apart of the beta testing as I seem to get the option for a lot of other features as well! (Would be great when Beta testing if we had a section for feed back though 😉 )

ehindery
メンバー
ebarrett
メンバー

Thank you for trying to find a usable work-around, while HubSpot tries to build the feature. 

However, it's not a viable work-around for when our clients are replying to the multiples of contact owners we have on our outgoing email campaigns.  Their specific questions in their reply would be routed to one inbox and not get to the contact's owner.  Creating a workflow to notify the contact owner to call disregards our valued client taking the time to type a thoughtful communication in their reply.

Also, the analytics on these replies would be a separate report to run.  Not very efficient.

Keep going, HubSpot. 

JeffBantz
投稿者

The lack of tracking something that is actually generated by HubSpot is a major miss.

The fact that the basic funcitonality requested nearly 3 years ago does not demonstrate the kind of responsiveness to customer needs one would expect from a program which is so strong in other areas.

PLEASE expedite updating this functionality.

amiemackinnon
メンバー

Highly agree! The purpose of our marketing emails is to have someone respond and inquire for more information! We do provide other means of replying (phone number, "click to email", etc.), however, it is impossible to track who called one of our staff members because of a marketing email. "Reply to" analytics would tell me whether or not our email marketing is worth it!

tulika
メンバー

Has there been any update on this or any workarounds? Thanks

Levi
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Any updates on this? 🙂 

jaleonard19
HubSpot製品開発チーム

@Levi hey yea - So right now our goal is to get to an Alpha by the end of September. This is a goal we are setting, but it is subject to change.  In a comment above I posted a form here. Make sure you fill this out if you are interested in being included in this Alpha. We will select a handful from that list to get early access and to give us early feedback.

You will need to have your `reply-to` address be a connected inbox  or a HubSpot hosted/ fall back inbox. For connected inboxes we will only support Gmail or Outlook inboxes. The first step in this project will be surfacing data in HubSpot on which contacts are replying to which emails. ex/

Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 1.21.23 PM.png

This data will show up on individual email reporting pages, as well as the global level across email campaigns in the email analyze reporting pages. We will also enable this data to be used in the lists and workflows tool. ex/

Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 1.25.00 PM.png

Let me know if there are any other questions! Excited to get this one solved for you all 😀

BenHP
メンバー

Is there any plan to include marketing email replies as an option in the future? It would be super helpful... for us, it prevents the issue of them receiving a follow up email encouraging them to book a meeting when they might have emailed to give a valid reason for not booking a meeting or requesting more information first. In those events we might end up frustrating prospects if we don't take them off a workflow and assigned to a rep to follow up instead.

ステータスに更新: In Planning
jaleonard19
HubSpot製品開発チーム
Hi folks- We are ~3-4 weeks away from kicking off the Alpha for this project. We had a lot of people sign-up, so we had to do 2 things: 
  1. The Alpha signup form is now closed. As soon as we are comfortable with the stability of the solution, we will open this back up & make it generally available. 
  2. We were only able to select a portion of those who signed up to participate in the Alpha. For those folks who were selected, I’ll be sending instructions on how to get access to the alpha and more information on how it will work.
  3. For those folks who weren’t selected, I’ll be reaching out to let you know. You will also be the first to get access as soon as we progress to the next stage.
Thank you for all your patience, and I am looking to finally getting this one resolved for you all!
Msyvrais
キーアドバイザー

Super fantastic news!!! Can't wait for this to be in production if not selected for Alpha 😄

jknye07
メンバー

Didn't read through the whole feed but the functionality to knock people out of a workflow after directly replying to a worflow email would be an awesome add. Many of my workflows are set up for sales folks so being able to not over send to people that have started the dialogue with a rep would be great. 

grafpaper
参加者

I assumed I was using hubspot or the gmail integration wrong. Very surprised that it doesn't have this functionality out of the box.

CoJoGo
メンバー

I'm glad to hear the Alpha for this should be launching soon. This is a critical component for our team as well, so I'd like to be considered for any other Beta or early release on this feature!

lypratt
参加者

This seems like a pretty basic element of 360-degree marketing: all of your contacts' information in a single place 🙂

ClariceGr
メンバー

+1. This is essential! 

alatswayable
メンバー

This would be a huge help. Especially since forms can only be submitted for automation via workflows, if someone responds, they should be take off the flow.

mariejahan
参加者

Hi there,

Any updates on the live date??