HubSpot Ideas

acaringi

Email Reply Tracking

It would be great if Hubspot had the ability to track how many replies I got to my marketing newsletters. A lot of our newsletters are designed to get people to reply to them instead of having them click on something, so really the reply rate is what we want to measure over CTR.

Each newsletter is sent from a dynamically populated email address (based on the sales rep who is working with the lead), so it's pretty impossible to track this by just monitoring an inbox. 

178 Kommentare
matteocloudnova
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

We need this!

jennrogers
Mitglied

Come on, this seems such a logical idea

RafiPN
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Yes! Yes! A Thousand times yes!

CoderList
Mitglied

... how can we be nearly two years on from this idea being posted and it's still not here?!

Have only recently signed up for Hubspot, and this could actually be grounds for me leaving. 

CH4
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 on this

salman
Mitglied

Absolutely agree! This is an ongoing requirment for us, whereby we want to branch out the workflows based on replies to the marketing email.

yasemindp
Mitglied

+1 to this 

ldudley
Mitglied

I would like a way to view/show email responses in a contact record in reverse chronological order.

Email Response in HubSpot.jpg

mmaheshwari
Teilnehmer/-in

Intercom has been doing this for years. It's completely crazy that this feature should not be available in HubSpot.

melissaschmidt
Teilnehmer/-in

We have had quite a few angry contacts who have responded to multiple emails in the workflow but continued to receive follow up emails from the workflow. I was able to find a workaround by connecting the inbox of the email address that these people are coming from, but we have definitely lost customers because this option does not exist.

DrAS
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Is anyone from Hubspot listening?

MarketingMax
Teilnehmer/-in | Elite Partner

We really need this feature. Good marketing emails are meant to elicit responses, so why wouldn't this would be an integral feature.

jmiro1
Teilnehmer/-in

Also really need this - pretty baffled everything else is trackable but not this... any b2b business would require this in their automated email funnels

jonny_day
Mitglied

I completely with agree with a huge number of the statements in this thread. 

Hubspot sort this out... 2 years waiting now! 

Hubspot enable you to send mass emails via workflows, but the recommendations from support at use a CTA button to a form that creates a custom property which is then able to be referenced to pull a user from a workflow. Or Use a sequence, but that does not help when working on outbound lists. Fine you want to drive inbound logic, but even with a flywheel approach you still need inbound and outbound approaches to build the flywheel.

Sequences are perfect for 1-2-1 but when you want to do true 1-2-many you need the ability to unenroll based on user replies. 

What's strange is via the Gmail integration Hubspot is able to thread a message in inbox against a contact record, which suggests they can connect. Email > Contact. Workflow > Contact. But not to enable you to unenroll users when Email is Sent and an action is taken. Please fix.

thisisdatis
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Agreed - what's the status of this?

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
Shay
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi all, wanted to share an update here. First off, we have definitely been paying attention here, and have been following along closely with all your feedback. Apologies for the radio silence, we didn't have anything super meaniful to share at the time. I have some good news, we totally agree that this is a very impactful feature for the HubSpot product and are doing a lot of research right now to identify how and when we can make this possible. We want this to reach it's full potential, including offering capabilites to enroll/unenroll from a workflow, log replies on contact timelines, offer list segmentation, rich email reporting, the whole kitchen sink. 

We'll be deep in planning and research for a little while on this so we may not have a beta soon, but I wanted to let you all know that there is light at the end of this tunnel and that your feedback was not falling on deaf ears. Bear with us on this, there's a lot to this feature but we think you're going to get a lot from it. Smiley (fröhlich)

RM-HS
Teilnehmer/-in

+1 also need this for workflow triggers

andreff
Mitglied

+1

Sara21
Mitglied

Hola, 

Mis clientes tienen la costumbre de responder los mails. Da igual que sean de marketing o qué. Actualmente no tenemos esta opción y la veo necesaria!!!!

BB1
Stratege/Strategin

Hola @Sara21 

¡Este es definitivamente un componente crítico para muchas empresas y usuarios!

¡Que tengas un gran día!