HubSpot Ideas

acaringi

Email Reply Tracking

It would be great if Hubspot had the ability to track how many replies I got to my marketing newsletters. A lot of our newsletters are designed to get people to reply to them instead of having them click on something, so really the reply rate is what we want to measure over CTR.

Each newsletter is sent from a dynamically populated email address (based on the sales rep who is working with the lead), so it's pretty impossible to track this by just monitoring an inbox. 

178 Replies
MorganneH
Participant

We need this too! Replies are the future of email marketing!

Deepa07

Yes, please! 

Please let's not assume that marketing emails are not responded to. 

There will be situtations when there's an email to be sent to a big list of contacts, and it won't be possible to send a sales email (vis templates) to each one of them.

So let's have this feature enabled, where we can see the contacts who replied and what they replied so we can keep track and follow up as required. 

Thanks.

Adam_Dawson
Participant

I need this. Please make it happen. Please!!!!

jlahr

How. How is this still not built yet?

daniel43

How has this not been added yet? What a giant oversight. Please get this added ASAP.

Shaddon

having just moved to the Hubspot platform i am surprised to see that it doesnt have this very basic feature that is readily avialable in other marketing email platforms. 

Hoody

Please add.

AdrienD

Such a basic and crucial feature! Please add!!

bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner

Agreed! I saw in a support thread that this feature is not available because people do not typically respond to marketing emails... Well, HubSpot users aren't typical marketers 🙂 

I try to get engagement from my emails including replies.

Second the point that was mad that it should also be in workflows as well. 

GraceScrunch

Hey Hubspot - we would also support this product feature - particularly important for workflows + event marketing

Kaydeim

I, like the majority of users here, am a huge supporter of this functionality. It does seem mindboggling that a service that has done so much to allow for personalization of emails and encourages content that should illicit a response would leave off tracking for one of the simpliest, most immediate options that the recipient has at their disposal...the reply.

Fix this Hubspot.

Keith

DrAS
Contributor

I find it impossible to work without seeing email replies. Having to toggle back and forth in gmail defeats the whole purpose of a supposedly industry-leading CRM and Sales & Marketing Platform.

DrAS
Contributor

I find it impossible to work without seeing email replies. Having to toggle back and forth in gmail defeats the whole purpose of a supposedly industry-leading CRM and Sales & Marketing Platform.

DrAS
Contributor

DrAS
Contributor

I find it impossible to work without seeing email replies in an inbox fashion. Having to toggle back and forth in gmail defeats the whole purpose of a supposedly industry-leading CRM and Sales & Marketing Platform. Please follow link to upvote:  https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM-Email-IMAP-Setup/How-do-I-know-when-a-contact-has-sent-me-an-em...

ShannonWinning
Participant

Please, please consider this. Our client gets so many valuable replies to our blog rss and special one off emails. These often lead to sales but we don't have a way of proving it without slogging through his email and creating an excel sheet or a google doc with the interaction and result. This is time consuming and inefficient. 

joshduffy

100% agree, we don't really want to track clicks, etc in our nurturing email campaigns as we are trying to start a conversation. Would be great to track replies as right now the only way to see who replied is to check history in each Contact. 

mmaheshwari
Participant

Would highly appreciate this as a feature. Lots of other tools which cost a fraction of Hubspot are able to do this, not sure why this should not be a feature. 

It would be awesome to be able to measure the engagement of our emails just by tracking the replies, as that is what some emails are really meant for

keriestewart
Contributor

yes please! 

we just sent out a newsletter to database as a marketing email. and got a big response. 

how is number of replies/ reply rate not valuable marketing information?? 

hrclouddl

+1 to this feature