HubSpot Ideas

acaringi

Email Reply Tracking

It would be great if Hubspot had the ability to track how many replies I got to my marketing newsletters. A lot of our newsletters are designed to get people to reply to them instead of having them click on something, so really the reply rate is what we want to measure over CTR.

Each newsletter is sent from a dynamically populated email address (based on the sales rep who is working with the lead), so it's pretty impossible to track this by just monitoring an inbox. 

178 Comentários
Thefunnelmaster
Participante

I 100% support and agree with @NickRise. It would be great to also be able to suppress people from workflows based on if they reply to an email.

abrengues
Membro

Hubspot, here's my message :

giphy

andrew_gust
Participante

Chiming in with an additional voice saying that this feature would be absolutely crucial to some campaigns for us as well.

Travis_Johnson
Membro

I agree! would love to see this feature. Not ALL CTA's are click-through based interactions. I do not necessarily liksendingng them to a form response page either. i just want to make it easy for them to reply, gather the data,and have this reply % information on my campaign results. 

alaffin
Membro

This would be a huge help for us!  Would love to see the feature added.

Membro

1) It's not only crucial in building workflows for marketing but for the sales team to have a better understanding of how email are performing. Click and opens are great but responses from a CTA in an email like setting up a meeting would be invaluable. 

2) We run our own A/B tests on our outbound sequences and we'd love to include replies to emails as a stat of how they perform. 

3) It seems that this is already being tracked on some level withing sequences becuase anytime someone replies to an email they are removed from the sequnce. 

Than you,

Kristin 

lknight2591
Participante

If replies aren't being tracked - why does the feature exist to build workflows off them? 

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 9.42.39 AM.png

Manu
Membro

Same; responses are already tracked on the Hubspot sales side and all it requires is the Connected Inbox feature to be used. This shouldn't be hard to do...

Kreddy
Membro

It would be extremely valuable to be able to view all the contacts that replied to a marketing email. Replying to a marketing email can imply a high level of interest in your company. 
Being able to easily track this as metric is very important in demonstrating the value of marketing and the value HubSpot provides. It would also help to ensure all leads are followed up on and opportunities are not missed out on.

*I see that when you go to an email's performance page, click on Recipients, then view each individual's click activity, if they Replied it shows up as an action. (AS DEPICTED BELOW). Being able to create a list of all the contacts that replied to a marketing email would be EXTREMELY BENEFICIAL.Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 10.46.09 AM.png

Nolte
Participante

This is a very basic need.

Everything is in place withing the email integration to track so why the option isn't there for us to enable is a big questionmark.

Nolte
Participante

At least an indicator that someone replied to our marketing emails would be a help.

Right now there is no way to track replies in a scalable way.

Getting replies without a good overview is just bad practice.

Nolte
Participante

If you can't track replies properly, sending out email is nothing different than handing out physical, paper flyers in the streets.

Good luck with tracking anything from that. 

This best practice 101 (trackability) is just as important as deliverability.

That it isn't there still, is crazy.

trudy
Participante

Its been a year since this idea was posted... How does a marketing and sales software not track this super basic metric???

Willsweet
Participante

It's very frustrating that this isn't possible. We've run multiple campaigns where the primary CTA is just to respond with a good time for a call. The response rates have been great - as a CTA format it's more effective than a landing page at generating the same thing - but measuring this kind of campaign is a nightmare because we have to manually count the emails in a busy sales inbox.

It's possible to do this with emails tracked from sidekick, so why can't I do it with HubSpot email campaigns? Sidekick isn't funtional enough to replace an email campaign; but email campaigns don't track as well as sidekick.

oofournier
HubSpot Employee

@jmiller2 Here is another thread requesting this! Can you upvote? 

Anu
Colaborador(a)

We desperately need this feature !!! 

willykay
Membro

Very surprising that this still hasn't been done!

We use Workflows, and when we receive replies, they need to appear in the contacts feed so we can then reply via HubSpot...they also need to be tracked, so as mentioned we can use if/then branches for these instances

I feel like hubspot have done a lot of things really well - but email integration and functionality seems to be lacking!

mattgeller
Colaborador(a)

We could REALLY use this!

MorganneH
Participante

Yes, please!!! I second this 🙌

Is this feature in the works, HubSpot?