HubSpot Ideas

JBeadling

Email Folder View in Workflows

Hello, 

When in a workflow at the point of selecting an automation email, can you please enable a folder view rather than just a long list of every single automation email created?  As more automated emails are created, even the search function isn't very efficient.

All my automated emails are in folders for the specific workflow, but the folders are not visible when selecting an automated email.  

What is the point of the folders if we cannot see them across functions?

Thanks.

1 Reply
CraigA
Participant

Also, there is a problem with Folder View that must be fixed.  I've submitted a separate ticket to fix for List: Folder View.  In Folder View it is not possible to see all Lists.   I suspect this is same fo rother aspects of Folder View in HubSpot.  You are only shown Lists that have been "moved" to a folder.  Lists that have not been moved to a folder cannot be seen.  Lists that are created cannot be seen.  They only show up in All Lists which like All Mail in Gmail, has any list ever created.  This makes it very difficult to find the new list as one must sort through all the lists ever created to find the new one.  There should be a root folder in Folder View that contains all the lists not yet moved to a folder.

[Product Manager:  please search for related ideas and add up all their upvotes!]