HubSpot Ideas

Yazz

Email Dashboard as PDF Improvement

I love emailing my HubSpot Dashboards as PDFs the issue I have is on the Scale of the report when it is uploaded into PDF. It cuts off reports that may be a little wider than normal.

I found a workaround but it made me think today that HubSpot could implement it as a default setting and possibly fix this issue.

I preview the PDF and it shows normal on the preview tab. I then Print to PDF with a 50% scale. Depending on the report, 60% may work as well. I think if HubSpot adds the 'scale' feature it could fix this fairly easily and also the orientation of the page. I print my reports 'one per page' and I have a lot of white space in portrait mode, but if they were landscape, I'd be able to see it better and fit more on it.

So, the idea here is to add two functions to the "Email Dashboard" functionality to improve reporting for management and sharing of said reports:

1. Add scale

2. Add page orientation

Thanks!!

5 Replies
YorkBridge

YES! Page orientation and scale on the PDF so we can see all the columns on an unsummarized report.

ADahlby

I'm honestly shocked that a feature as simple as downloading dashboard reports as a pdf or image--without entire columns and/or rows of data being cut off--hasn't been implemented yet.

LWelfare

Agreed, the report looks excellent on the platform, however columns are cut off and the report order/format changes once pulled. It would be great to have a PDF that looks the same as the layout of the dashboard on HubSpot. 

GFMirMon
Participant

Page orientation would be good since probably most charts fit better on landscape. If I export to PPT, landscape seems to be the default which is a bit better. My related issue is with free text/comments (eg from reports) being truncated after a set amount of characters (~80?) when I need it to wrap, or at least allow me to toggle the column-width of each property as you can in views.

JFerguson15

I am experiencing the same frustration havuing recently implemented Hubspot with the goal of producing reports in the suystem (which look great) and then being able to export them into PDF/PPT at the click of a button. Now have to export the raw data into excel and manually produce the report, which is what we were doing with the previous CRM! Hubspot need to address this ASAP and it ruins the reporting experience.