HubSpot Ideas

EddaTh

Email Conversations in Mobile App

At the moment we can only view chat conversations in the mobile app. I need to use the app for email conversations to view emails and reply to clients that contact us. This is very important for my team since we are often on the road and clients sending important information via email. We use smart phones to view emails on the road. 

Please advice. 

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
May 15, 2020 04:05 AM

Conversations on mobile now does support email threads! We'll continue to be enhancing the mobile conversations experience to unlock more email formatting options, inserts and more over time.

May 15, 2020 04:04 AM

Hey all -  apologies on the staleness of our update on this issue! Conversations on mobile now does support email threads! We'll continue to be enhancing the mobile conversations experience to unlock more email formatting options, inserts and more over time.

18 Replies
fjab

Yes, seems like a very basic functionality we're also sorely missing...

Enrica

I totally agree, I do customer care and it's so deeply important to me to have the opportunity to answer to our customers any time and everywhere from my mobile. Hubspot is awesome and I really think this is a basic and absolutely needed function for support, especially because Gmail App do not track and save the email on HubSpot. Thanks 

torarnv

This is a showstopper. 

blackhawk
Participant

I was also hoping to use this as a workaround for HubSpot's lackluster email syncing and integration features. No such luck as this won't work on mobile. Man I want to like HubSpot, but so many important features missing I find myself spending more time duct-taping the CRM together than it's worth to have a CRM.

scottnemiro
Participant

i can not belive this is not an option in the mobile app. we now have all emails filtering into hubspot but you are telling me i can't answer any of them via my phone after hours now?! this makes no sense. 

ScottDouglass

It si frustrating that I can only do quotes and emails with my laptop. There are times I need to be able access the inbox of email conversations and quotes from the app in both ipad and android.

CMACE
Member | Diamond Partner

We really need it please !

TechEvangelist
Participant

PLEASEEEEEEEEE!

JulieClare

I can't believe this thread was started a year ago tomorrow and yet this is still not something that is available.  It makes having the app pretty useless.

Also, why hasn't anyone from HubSpot bothered to reply?  Does anyone from HubSpot even read these threads?

JulieClare

Great, HubSpot has just sent me a badge for participating in a conversation.

HubSpot, I don't want a blooming badge!  I want a properly functioning app!

shane99
Participant

I want this feature so we can be using HubSpot's email tracking features on my mobile device too. 

ChazRaven

This feature is desperately needed. Please could HubSpot show some sort of acknowledgement, as someone mentioned this was raised over a year ago.

gentrydc

I am not why this has not been updated.  You have been able to converse with visitors in the mobile app on iOS and Android for some time.  Works well too.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/mobile/use-conversations-in-the-hubspot-mobile-app

An annoyance is not being able to make comments as well, but that is not critical.  I will open another thread about that.

mfreiert
HubSpot Product Team

Hey all -  apologies on the staleness of our update on this issue! Conversations on mobile now does support email threads! We'll continue to be enhancing the mobile conversations experience to unlock more email formatting options, inserts and more over time.

mfreiert
HubSpot Product Team

Conversations on mobile now does support email threads! We'll continue to be enhancing the mobile conversations experience to unlock more email formatting options, inserts and more over time.

ShayneT
Participant | Elite Partner

@mfreiert The way I interpreted this request was not that Conversations should support email threads but that the app overall should support email threads. Maybe I am wrong about what others are looking for, but our use case is that we need to be able to reply to an email from the contact or company record. Right now, we can see the logged email but we have to start a whole new email in order to reply — which is just not the way our leads and customers use email and is annoying to them. Do you have an idea of when this feature will be worked on by the HubSpot Product Team? Thank you!

FPalmgren
Participant

Please give an update on when the app will support email viewing, creation and sending. Are you creating a separate app?

RG2
Participant

Is it really "delivered?" With the HubSpot sales starter, on the conversations tab I don't see email threads, or a even a way to respond to email threads through contact activity. Is this really a tiered off "feature?"