HubSpot Ideas

bradytraeder

Editing the column width and customizing in deals board view

Being able to adjust the column width in the deals board view will help allow us to see what we want to see based on each deal stage, much like how you can customize in companies the size of each property. A full screen mode for the deals board that shows all the stages in one view without having to scroll would also be nice. Thanks. 

21 Replies
bradytraeder
Contributor

would love this feature

Focused

Essential. 

Think this was available in the older HS versions?

caldwelljt
Participant

What is the status on this? We make use of split screens a lot and it makes the deals colum too small and requires scrolling. Can this be fixed?

restar

great feature to have

Aelia
Contributor

This feature should be for every board. It's just so freaking annoying to navigate through something like this:

column width.png

There's so much white space and I can't drag the subject line column to adjust for better reading.

MDeCorso

This is necessary.  Such a pain not being able to customize the width of each deal stage to have a full view of the pipeline as opposed to scrolling every time.

Happiness_is_ai
Participant

I can also see a need for this. Too much white space.

ZWarren

This would be super useful to me, with 8 deal stages.

BJackson27

Very frustrating that this feature doesn't exist. 

SNair
Participant

This is useful.

LLeshock1

Yes,need to be able to adjust screen/column view in DEALS!

AlexSloth
Participant

This would make so much sense to our team, as we are dealing with both scenarios where we have too many, and too few stages to fit screen sizes properly. 

My suggestion would also be to make this setting profile related so different members can have different settings depending on their (hardware) setup. 

MoJoYanzi
Participant

I vouch for this one as well, currently needed for views in Companies, but can see it elsewhere as well.

Kate8288
Participant

Is there anything new on this? It would be so helpful

GCardona

Every morning I need to adjust column witdth in Contacts view. This is a MUST

ASchaeffer

This would be amazing. We were training our sales people on how to use HubSpot. It was challenging when the deal board did not fit on one screen. It adds an annoyance to drag a deal card to a spot that does not show on the screen until you drag the card over enough that the screen scrolls to the right.

ADaniels1

Would be very important to even hide certain columns of a pipeline in deals board view as we would not need to see the entries in "finished won/lost" in the board view. It makes it much more transparent if we could hide.

MrBean
Top Contributor

With the collapsable stages... now everytime I view the deal board I intuitively want to expand the column width of certain stages.

When the pipeline gets full, the board gets crowded!

I think wider/larger cards would help make the board view more effective.

@JeannieN  

MrBean
Top Contributor

I don't even really mind if it's editiable at this point. They just need to be wider! It's not human readable. 

Having alot of deals in pipline should not create an issue like this, thanks

AWalker2

OMG yes, it's so regressive to have fixed widths on the cards for pipelines. This should automatically fill the browser window.

Please Hubspot, are you listening here?