HubSpot Ideas

ASmithFR

Editable reminder emails to include reschedule and cancel links

It would be great to be able to have editable reminder emails which include the reschedule and cancel links. These links are sent to individuals when they first book a session, but not on any reminders which seems a bit bonkers. 

By not including these links to reminder emails, you are preventing the individual from being able to reschedule or cancel the session, and therefore leaving it easy to miss appointments and leave the other person waiting for someone to arrive who isn't likely to. 

6 Replies
CBartlett9

This would be a great feature and would make cancelling and rescheduling much easier for clients rather than having to find the original email to get the links.

Also being able to edit these reminder emails would enable the right messages to be given at the right time and would be more professional as I feel I have to make compromises in my first email so it makes sense in later emails. 

ALeah8

It would be really beneficial to be able to adapt and edit the reminder emails so some additional info could be included and the reschedule links added, especially as some people book these meetings weeks in advance and the info would remind them what to prepare and also offer the opportunity to rearrange or cancel the call and hopefully reduce people just not turning up.

NMuzammil

I like this idea and I think it will be very useful. Clients will then be able to refresh their memories in time as to what they want to discuss in the meetings. It also will give me the chance to do the due diligence so that the client feels the personal touch. 

EMatthews7

This would be hugely beneficial. Our business needs to share different messages at booking and reminder stage to prepare individuals for the meeting.

POCallaghan
HubSpot Employee

Upvoted!

SofiaFedorova
Participant

Upvoted!!