HubSpot Ideas

Shaunyim

Edit form labels for meeting links

Posting on behalf of a customer: 

We would really like to be able to customise the meeting form questions (similar to that functionality in the forms tool). 

This would better help us customize the questions without having to create multiple properties. 

Edit form labels for meeting links.png

23 Commentaires
liangsj
HubSpot Employee

On behalf of customer, 

Ideally, if the form feature within meeting link can be the same as the normal HubSpot Form tools - allow editing/customization of the form fields. 

lgil
HubSpot Employee

I have a customer who needs the same!

My customer would love to have all features available in the forms editor.

HannaN
Participant

Hi,

Same problem here. We're using the meeting link in Finnish but when adding a custom property into the form as a question, it's displayed in English as that is the language used when creating the property. Would be great if the form field was editable/translated so the property could be used in this form as in all other forms throughout HubSpot. 

Charlotte_th
Membre

Hey, 

Same problem here. We're using the meeting link for demo requests. Booking a meeting changes the contact's lifecycle stage to MQL and creates a deal. However, we need 2 very specific questions answered and just putting the property label there won't cut it. I don't get why forms for a meeting would be so much different from forms in general... 

I see two workarounds that I personally find way too messy:
1. Renaming my properties label to a full-length question. They are being used by other people / in other places.
2. Creating new properties with the full-length question as a label and create a workflow to have them sync with the existing ones. Messy. Too messy.

Let's get this thing updvoted!

Cmac11
Membre

I agree. This needs to be changed asap and allow removal or modification of the required form fields for booking a meeting.

It's shocking that this hasn't been fixed yet.

MFall13
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

+1 ... also the ability to modify (show/hide) the options/values of a particular form field, just as you can do in the general form builder.

reycepeda
Participant

+10000

I've had to create a bunch of workflows to copy fields from one field to another just for this. We'd love to be able to customize the name for the property on the meeting link. 

kdemars
Participant

I love the +1000 @reycepeda and I'll add another +1000!

In particular, we ask contacts to self-select their persona when booking a call and have had to create a custom property so that we can ask this appropriately to an external audience and then build a workflow to appropriately map their answer to the Persona field. This isn't the only use case but the one top of mind since Persona is such a key field.

Aleeson
HubSpot Employee

Definite +1 from me- I have a customer who needs the very same, which would really streamline their interactions in EMEA.

DarylWui
HubSpot Employee

Have a customer looking to customise the title of the form, which looks similar to this request to customise meeting link form - similar to the form functionality at the moment!

Attached a screenshot of the exact field they are looking to customise!Edit form on Meetings tool title.png

SorinMoldoveanu
Membre

Totally agree! This feature will do a lot for us too.

We use the Email and Mobile phone number fields internally and they can't be changed randomly. If we could change the fields to come other ones to collect the same info, but in a different container, would make using meetings a company wide option.

For now, it isn't used nearly enough.

lwilliamsnha
Participant

Ugh. How can this not be corrected by now. 😞 

Sarah_MMS
Membre

It would be great to have the possibilty of adding the country code-dropdown menu for entering phone numbers. As it works in the form options, it would really help that it is also available in the meeting-forms options. Right now there's only a single-line text field for the phone number and leads often don't use the country code when typing in it. This results in our team, guessing and trying which country code might be the right one. Super annoying. 

Please add this feature asap!!! 😄

amsteiner
Participant

+1 yes please -- "Child 1 Birthdate" isn't the nicest customer-facing way to ingest that kind of information. We should be able to apply contact properties with custom labels, same as Forms. Thanks!

KGuinn
Participant

This is a big pain! I'd love to see this issue solved for! 

FoodNotify-DK
Membre

Please add this functionality, it is incredibly painful to manage meeting links for multiple languages! 😵

nsdp
Membre

Would like to see this too

JPoret
Membre

Big pain here too, you guys need to make this happen 😅

MW96
Participant

+1 

MHeríasSáenz
Membre

yes please add this functionality together with the functionality of adding hidden fields to a meeting link! How come is this still not possible with such a scaled up solution like Hubspot?