Edit existing Campaign name

Would be helpful if you could edit the name to a campaign. It is currently uneditableHS Idea 2.PNG

HubSpot updates
Edit existing Campaign nameHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
01-04-2019

29 Replies
Matija2209
New Contributor

YES PLEASE!

ThorstenFinMent

Yes, we need it, too!

KarolinaSa
Occasional Contributor

I agree, I just wanted to edit the name of one campaign and I hope I will be able soon. Smiley Happy 

ireneponsati
Occasional Contributor

We need this feature! We think it's something basic!

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Please make the label of the campaign not the same as the value used to populate the utm if possible, thank you:-)

andimorton
New Contributor

Must be able to rename campaigns. NO-ONE starting out with HubSpot has their naming conventions sorted out... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN SOON.

dan6392
Regular Contributor

How is this not a thing yet? Please make it happen - it is much needed.

benitag
Occasional Contributor

This is important for us also! We have some legacy campaigns where we've moved to new ones and due to older names or something being named similarly to a different campaign, we've run into issues where people have added things into the wrong campaign not realising it was the legacy campaign that we were keeping for data-only.

Being able to edit and add '[ARCHIVED]' or '[LEGACY]', for example, would mean there was much less confusion.

DavidPower
Occasional Contributor

Surely this could be sorted out.  It's a huge deal when your team start off with a name and then it needs to change for some reason so that campaigns are not used incorrectly. HubSpot is all about the data yet this critical feature to help show the follow of efforts becomes problematic when the wrong campaign is used. Also, the ability to merge would also be great.