Edit existing Campaign name

Would be helpful if you could edit the name to a campaign. It is currently uneditableHS Idea 2.PNG

HubSpot updates
29 Replies
MB
Occasional Contributor

I agree with you here, it's difficult to organize campaigns when they use different naming conventions. 

JimHarris
Regular Contributor

We can rename virtually everything within hubspot with the exception of a few key things.

One of those is a campaign.

It is frustrating when we make a campaign and name it after a persona and a downloadable offer, then after some time spent writing blog posts realize we want to change the offer for our campaign but cannot rename it to reflect the new offer d/l !

Colin-Filiault
New Contributor

Yes please!

rdverslues
New Contributor

I agree. I would love to be able to adjust goals. Sometimes these 3 goals don't best depict what we are trying to accomplish in a campaign. Thanks. 

patrickdennis1
Occasional Contributor

You would do us a HUGE favor if you could enable the ability for us to edit campaign names.

I realize they stay in place for tracking purposes, and adjusting the names would ultimately influence the URLs that are being associated to those campaigns, but even if you could create a campaign "API Name" which never changes, but the actual title in the campaign manager is editable.

We're trying to establish a naming convention for all of our campaigns to keep them organized, but I can't go back and edit old ones, so I'm stuck with inconsistent naming conventions for historical campaigns.

JulianGottke
New Contributor

I fully agree! For us it would be helpful to see the generated MQLs, not the customers. In the end, yes, a possibility for customazation would be necessary. 

inespimentel
Occasional Contributor

Agreed! Beyond just editing the name, it would be great if we could merge 2 or more campaigns to group data when it doesn't make sense to have them separated anymore. I'll create a new idea for this.

clioi
Top Contributor

yes please - edit name and merge campaigns urgently needed!

beccat
New Contributor

This would be very helpful! When we first started setting up campaigns we didn't have a set naming convention, now that we do it would be nice if I could rename so that everything is consistent. 

nicole1
New Contributor

This would be super helpful!  Sometimes the first idea istn't the best idea for a campaign name.