HubSpot Ideas

Compuware

Edit existing Campaign name

Would be helpful if you could edit the name to a campaign. It is currently uneditableHS Idea 2.PNG

40 Commentaires
MB
Participant | Partenaire solutions
Participant | Partenaire solutions

I agree with you here, it's difficult to organize campaigns when they use different naming conventions. 

JimHarris
Contributeur

We can rename virtually everything within hubspot with the exception of a few key things.

One of those is a campaign.

It is frustrating when we make a campaign and name it after a persona and a downloadable offer, then after some time spent writing blog posts realize we want to change the offer for our campaign but cannot rename it to reflect the new offer d/l !

Colin-Filiault
Membre

Yes please!

rdverslues
Participant

I agree. I would love to be able to adjust goals. Sometimes these 3 goals don't best depict what we are trying to accomplish in a campaign. Thanks. 

patrickdennis1
Membre

You would do us a HUGE favor if you could enable the ability for us to edit campaign names.

I realize they stay in place for tracking purposes, and adjusting the names would ultimately influence the URLs that are being associated to those campaigns, but even if you could create a campaign "API Name" which never changes, but the actual title in the campaign manager is editable.

We're trying to establish a naming convention for all of our campaigns to keep them organized, but I can't go back and edit old ones, so I'm stuck with inconsistent naming conventions for historical campaigns.

JulianGottke
Membre

I fully agree! For us it would be helpful to see the generated MQLs, not the customers. In the end, yes, a possibility for customazation would be necessary. 

inespimentel
Participant

Agreed! Beyond just editing the name, it would be great if we could merge 2 or more campaigns to group data when it doesn't make sense to have them separated anymore. I'll create a new idea for this.

clioi
Contributeur de premier rang

yes please - edit name and merge campaigns urgently needed!

beccat
Membre

This would be very helpful! When we first started setting up campaigns we didn't have a set naming convention, now that we do it would be nice if I could rename so that everything is consistent. 

nicole1
Membre

This would be super helpful!  Sometimes the first idea istn't the best idea for a campaign name.

jules_ideagency
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

+1. Indeed we need editing campaign names sometimes!

sonjagray
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This idea looks like it has lost some steam...but this would be super helpful!

therobert
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This feature would be extremely helpful. I can't believe we cant edit that.

Thisisahandle
Membre

+1

ilarabinowitz
Participant

Yes Please!!!

kristibjornaas
Contributeur

How is this not implemented yet? So cumbersome to do any type of platform clean up and implement new naming conventions without this functionality. The campaigns tool has so much promise but comes up just short enough to be ineffective. Come on HubSpot! I know you are reading this. 

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
tilly
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

qturner1
Participant

Just wanted to reemphasis that this still would be helpful! Thanks! 

markhurlburt
Membre

It seems like an oversight that this wasn't in there from the beginning. I'm transitioning from one person managing HS to another and its not great to saddle them with a naming convention system that doesn't make sense to them!

RedTea
Participant

Absolutely need this feature!!!