HubSpot Ideas

EdenAllel

Edit deal cards

Editing what apears on a deal card.

E.G. Not seeing the "due date" but a "last moved" can assit understand fast when the deal card was last moved between segmnets of the pipline. 

12 Replies
Arne
Top Contributor

Would be good to have that information for deal progress monitoring and workflows/tasks.

At the moment I am populating custom properties with each month“s state of a deal (weighted amount in company currency) in order to see if deals progress as planned or simply travel from one to the next w/o a stage change that increases the expected weighted amount.

Logically, this is not scalable thus only visualized in a report for deals >100.000€.

@EdenAllel ‘s request could potentially be the more elegant way achieving the same, especially in enterprise sales where sales cycles may be longer.

markusarvidsson
Contributor

Agree. It would be possible to add other properties than the one is visible today to show on the Deal card under Deals and contact/company. Company nane and Pipeline is susch properties that would be very useful to see.

djaramillo

This would be great. We keep adding other properties (Eg. invoice #) as text in the deal's description just to have it visible on the card 

hpaul

Hi,

the ability to customize what is displayed on each card on the Deals page would be incredibly helpful.  Currently there is information there that I don't want, which take up valuable screen space, and short fields that I need to click through to get.  Making this change would make the Deals page much more usable.

Thanks,

Paul

HQuinney

Hello, 

Being able to customize the cards on both the deals table and the ticket table would make it much easier to utilize. I think the point of the table is to show the most pertinent information for each card and see all of them at once. 

JWells

I would love to see this.  Big pain point for me... HubSpot Product team - can you let me know when this is done?  

MProjectSolar

Yes, we would also love the ability to edit what is shown on the deal cards. Thanks!

TTalbot

Same with me. Would also love the ability to edit what is shown on the deal cards. 
Hope this comes soon.

Cheers

GSivakumar

Please implement! Seeing items like "lifecycle stage" right on the card is immensely useful for lead scoring. 

Our setup also allows users to have more than one deal card in a pipeline, so we cant differentiate which deal is what based on a first glance. Sometimes a user has 10 deal cards so we need to open each one by one to identify them. 

Here a sample of what would look great  (disregard which properties are listed in there) Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.56.13 AM.png

RSmith1
Participant

We had this conversation literally this morning - being able to see a "next activity date" (a property already available) would be great for us. PLEASE can we look at implementing this  and making it possible to see what fields are on the deals cards. 

lgil
HubSpot Employee

Hi Everyone!

We are finishing up with the beta, and we are planing on implement it soon! You can follow the status of this functionality request here.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/deals/customize-deal-and-ticket-board-properties

BFromConnecte

Hey Everyone,

We would really need to have the ability to add the deal owner into the card view together with the Deal amount, Title, and contact.

Are there any thoughts of adding those? 

Looking forward for an update on that,

Best Regards to all.