HubSpot Ideas

AlexUngarp

Edit confirmation email when someone schedules a meeting

My idea is that you can edit the confirmation email that comes to me when someone schedules an appointment in my HubSpot meeting link

9 Commentaires
JCremin
Membre

I agree. This is something that can easily be done through calendly and we'd like to replicate that functionality in Hubspot meetings. 

Wutang
Membre

Agree !!!

HWagner20
Membre

Would be very cool and handy as the email does not look good or contains all relevant information

NSalda
Membre

Agree - I cannot image why it is not possible yet?!

Plogvoll
Membre

Yes! And add edit which email addresses that will receive a notification when a meeting is booked.

JBealey
Membre

I agree.  The standard response is very impersonaland it would be great if we could send a bespoke message depending on what they had booked.

AMittelberger
Membre

it is essential if we could personnalize the email 

S-JSmith
Membre

YES. I am shocked this is not possible. Also the reminder email. It is especially weird, because it adds in verbiage without our knowing (such as "I look forward to meeting with you"). I would prefer to use my own words and of course branding rather than the clip art on the confirmation page would be nice too lol.

CBoyt
Membre

This feature is urgently required! Hubspot Meetings has excellent branding throughout the booking process, but when you receive the confirmation email it doesnt even mention the company name they have booked with. It needs to show this and the company logo as a minimum.