HubSpot Ideas

FrancescoM839

Edit Saved Section and Global Update them

The Saved Section is really helpful, but it's missing the essential editing part. On my website I have re-used a section several times and I had to edit them one by one since there is no "Global Update". That can be an easy feature to add with a huge impact 🙂

9 Replies
mzweng
Contributor

+1 - It would be great if global section templates could be created/saved by the user. 

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Adding an additional option for Global Section templates (in addition to the current Custom Sections and Theme Sections) would be really helpful and avoid unnecessary development of custom modules - this would allow the front-end user to create global content without code.

CKesler

I'm unclear why this isn't a current feature.  There are many use cases for updating a single section so that it's updated globally across the site.  Please add this feature.

LeoBackHug
Participant

This is no brainer

Grita
Participant

@hubspot the fact that I can save and use a saved section in multiple pages is a double edge sword.

Websites constantly change and get updated, so it's a true pain for us having to edit those saved messages on EVERY SINGLE PAGE they are used.
Imagine I utilize a section on 15 pages on my website... Every time a single part/element in that section needs to change I need to make the exact same change 15 times!!!! Even WordPress gives you the ability to edit global elements and they would change/update everywhere they're used, with ONE edit.

Please work on this feature soon, for the sake of all you "non-developer" paying customers that build the website with you 🙏

RLong8
HubSpot Employee

+1 -- this would be a great addition for partners and customers who are managing websites

AndrewMezz

Big, massive +1.   Please. 

HeatherThompson
Participant

please please please make this a feature, @hubspot 

BryanBarajas

Please make this a feature, @hubspot