Edit Quote after created

Having a quoting engine where you can edit quotes after they have been sent.  These issue is preventing us from using Hubspot and instead using Pandadoc

HubSpot updates
Feb 5, 2020

Hi all - we have now introduced a "Recall & edit" option to edit published quotes.   Please note that quotes that have already been signed or paid cannot be recalled and edited.

0-1.png

changed to: Delivered
Feb 5, 2020

Jul 13, 2018

Hey @codywarner! Our ideas forum functions best when each idea is it's own submission so we can accurately gauge customer interest in each peice. I'm updating this idea to specifically be for the ability to edit Quotes after they are generated.

28件のコメント
常連投稿者

What is going on with this? We need this feature asap. Many customers need to add a PO # or change products, discounts, freight, terms, notes etc after the quote has been publsiehd. this is a must to use quotes daily

常連投稿者

Please put me on the beta list when it is released. 

HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム
ステータスに更新: Delivered

HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi all - we have now introduced a "Recall & edit" option to edit published quotes.   Please note that quotes that have already been signed or paid cannot be recalled and edited.

0-1.png

新規投稿者

great, thanks a lot!

常連投稿者

I can confirm the hubspot team has been working hard on this new feature and we are so excited to be using it now on a daily basis. Thank you! @dnelson @HenryWu 

一般投稿者

Thank you so much for introducing this feature. I just came across "recall and edit" it today and nearly wept once I realized I didn't have to recreate a tedious quote from scratch. Thank you!!! ハート

新規投稿者

Allow super admins to delete signed quotes.  Sometimes a quote gets signed that later needs to be retracted.  Having a singed quote that is no longer relevant associated with a deal should be deleted.