HubSpot Ideas

codywarner

Edit Quote after created

Having a quoting engine where you can edit quotes after they have been sent.  These issue is preventing us from using Hubspot and instead using Pandadoc

HubSpot-Updates
February 05, 2020 06:04 AM

Hi all - we have now introduced a "Recall & edit" option to edit published quotes.   Please note that quotes that have already been signed or paid cannot be recalled and edited.

0-1.png

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
February 05, 2020 06:03 AM

July 13, 2018 08:39 AM

Hey @codywarner! Our ideas forum functions best when each idea is it's own submission so we can accurately gauge customer interest in each peice. I'm updating this idea to specifically be for the ability to edit Quotes after they are generated.

32 Kommentare
bradytraeder
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

What is going on with this? We need this feature asap. Many customers need to add a PO # or change products, discounts, freight, terms, notes etc after the quote has been publsiehd. this is a must to use quotes daily

bradytraeder
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Please put me on the beta list when it is released. 

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
dnelson
HubSpot-Produktteam

dnelson
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi all - we have now introduced a "Recall & edit" option to edit published quotes.   Please note that quotes that have already been signed or paid cannot be recalled and edited.

0-1.png

Uf
Mitglied

great, thanks a lot!

bradytraeder
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I can confirm the hubspot team has been working hard on this new feature and we are so excited to be using it now on a daily basis. Thank you! @dnelson @HenryWu 

R10
Mitglied

Thank you so much for introducing this feature. I just came across "recall and edit" it today and nearly wept once I realized I didn't have to recreate a tedious quote from scratch. Thank you!!! Herz

kmason
Mitglied

Allow super admins to delete signed quotes.  Sometimes a quote gets signed that later needs to be retracted.  Having a singed quote that is no longer relevant associated with a deal should be deleted.

websms
Mitglied

It would be great if offer templates could be changed regarding layout and content.

ScottyConcrete
Mitglied

A choice of templates would be great! Even better would be the ability to make your own template. The same tired quote year after year doesn't look like a company that's evolving.

Jake_Lett
Ratgeber/-in | Partner

Is all content baked into the published quote?

Would updates to the following require a recall and edit?

• Product description field changes
  • Sales snippet content changes
  • Product names

I just tested updating a sales snippet and it did not update the content even after a recall and edit. I had to re-add the snippet to pull in the new content changes. 

SOllerenshaw
Teilnehmer/-in

Workflows are missing triggers when an existing quote is recalled & edited, and republished.

Please implement this!

I have a uniqueid on a Deal that gets embedded into the quote.  I have a workflow wipe that on quote creation, and another workflow to populate it if it's empty.  This works well for quotes being created one after another, but if two are recalled & edited they'll both have the same uniqueid as no workflows can trigger the wipe.

Note it also needs to be able to be used for re-enrolment, so a "Last modified date was updated after Create date" trigger will not work in this scenario.