HubSpot Ideas

codywarner

Edit Quote after created

Having a quoting engine where you can edit quotes after they have been sent.  These issue is preventing us from using Hubspot and instead using Pandadoc

32 Kommentare
bradytraeder
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

What is going on with this? We need this feature asap. Many customers need to add a PO # or change products, discounts, freight, terms, notes etc after the quote has been publsiehd. this is a must to use quotes daily

bradytraeder
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Please put me on the beta list when it is released. 

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
dnelson
HubSpot-Produktteam

dnelson
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi all - we have now introduced a "Recall & edit" option to edit published quotes.   Please note that quotes that have already been signed or paid cannot be recalled and edited.

0-1.png

Uf
Mitglied

great, thanks a lot!

bradytraeder
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I can confirm the hubspot team has been working hard on this new feature and we are so excited to be using it now on a daily basis. Thank you! @dnelson @HenryWu 

R10
Mitglied

Thank you so much for introducing this feature. I just came across "recall and edit" it today and nearly wept once I realized I didn't have to recreate a tedious quote from scratch. Thank you!!! Herz

kmason
Mitglied

Allow super admins to delete signed quotes.  Sometimes a quote gets signed that later needs to be retracted.  Having a singed quote that is no longer relevant associated with a deal should be deleted.

websms
Mitglied

It would be great if offer templates could be changed regarding layout and content.

ScottyConcrete
Mitglied

A choice of templates would be great! Even better would be the ability to make your own template. The same tired quote year after year doesn't look like a company that's evolving.

Jake_Lett
Ratgeber/-in | Partner

Is all content baked into the published quote?

Would updates to the following require a recall and edit?

• Product description field changes
  • Sales snippet content changes
  • Product names

I just tested updating a sales snippet and it did not update the content even after a recall and edit. I had to re-add the snippet to pull in the new content changes. 

SOllerenshaw
Teilnehmer/-in

Workflows are missing triggers when an existing quote is recalled & edited, and republished.

Please implement this!

I have a uniqueid on a Deal that gets embedded into the quote.  I have a workflow wipe that on quote creation, and another workflow to populate it if it's empty.  This works well for quotes being created one after another, but if two are recalled & edited they'll both have the same uniqueid as no workflows can trigger the wipe.

Note it also needs to be able to be used for re-enrolment, so a "Last modified date was updated after Create date" trigger will not work in this scenario.