Edit Quote after created

Having a quoting engine where you can edit quotes after they have been sent.  These issue is preventing us from using Hubspot and instead using Pandadoc

HubSpot updates
14 Replies
alexandregk
New Contributor

We awaiting this feature to start to use the hubspot quote 

LauraA
Regular Contributor

Yes. This is a must have. Our deal are often in process for years (very long lead times) and almost always have changes to the scope, or price, or details. We need revision control/capability on Quotes.

GloriaPM360

Hi There!

It's a major drawback to not be able to edit an existing quote. Negotiations/redlines are a natural and necessary step in the deal process. It's not a feature, from a business perspective, it's a must have. Would be happy to further discuss business cases if needed! Please keep us posted on addressing this. Thank you.

NancyGrand

I am checking to see if there are any updates on this idea.  I generate quotes through HubSpot daily and the one thing that I truly need is the ability to go back and edit a quote rather than having to start over.  Typically the requested changes are very simple.  It's a huge time-sucker to re-do the entire quote (terms/products etc) just to change a quantity or add an additional term/condition or contact...