HubSpot Ideas

Abella

Edit Default Time when HS move Shopify Website Visitors from Checkout Pending to Checkout Abandoned

I'd like to be able to trigger abandonded cart emails to go out 4 hours after shopify website visitors have had a pending checkout, which means I need to be able to edit the amount of time hubspot takes before moving shopify website visitors from checkout pending to checkout abandoned.  

"HubSpot moves your Shopify website visitors from Checkout Pending to Checkout Abandoned after 24 hours of an item entering and the transaction not completing within the cart. This setting is default within HubSpot and I'm afraid at this moment, cannot be changed."

2 Replies
jaycc

I'd like the ability to customize this as well, but as a temporary solution you could create a workflow where the enrollment criteria is Deal Stage = Checkout Pending and make the first action a 4 hour delay. After the 4 hour delay do an if/then to check if the deal stage is still pending (or if the checkout was completed) and if it's still pending have the workflow change it to Checkout Abandoned.
checkoutabandoned.png

DaveGoff2
Contributor

@jaycc - Would it make more sense just to use Checkout Pending as your abandoned cart trigger and bypass the the built-in abandoned cart field completely?