HubSpot Ideas

Brandonbaker

E-signature for quotes

Would be great to be able to have a native e-signature function for the new quotes add-on for Sales Pro. Currently the quote add-on allows for the addition of a signature, however, it forces the end user to print and sign and then scan and resend. Another option would be to download it and sign it via Adobe and send back.

It is counter-intuitive to deliver a quote via the web (URL link). Yet require a wet signature. 

Adding the E-signature portion to the quote AND allowing for that completed document to be delivered back into HubSpot would allow our sales team to bring the sales cycle to completion with a legally binding contract.

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Idea Submitted
June 26, 2020 02:07 PM

Hi! We're thinking about building a DocuSign integration directly with HubSpot. If this is something you're interested in please fill out this survey here. Thanks!

Re: E-signature for quotes - changed to: Delivered
January 02, 2019 08:51 AM

Re: E-signature for quotes - changed to: In Planning
June 04, 2018 02:25 PM

26 Comentários
Status atualizado para: In Planning
hroberts
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Sales1
Participante

Yes please!  An integration with docusign and other e-signature services as well, please, so if I am using them already I can integrate it here.

tommynguyen
Membro

+1! This would be an awesome feature to have as part of our workflow.

evanpug
Membro

I agree with everything Brandon said. 

E-signature integration update would make the quote add-on a crucial tool for our process.

RichardJeffords
Participante

Well said Brandon. E-signatures are becoming the standard. This would be great for us as well.

Lennu
Membro

eSignature using Docusign would most likely be too difficult for our purposes. We would want to have a simple Accept Quote button that would store the details of who clicked its. 

bokieffer
Membro

+100 - ideally either a native Hubspot esignature process or an easy integration with 3rd party esignature providers would be awesome. 

Although I'm a little nervous about how much we're using Hubspot, I would definitely use a native esignature tool.. 

Biz
Membro

These third-party integrations are not great solutions since you have to save every HubSpot quote as a PDF and then upload to your favorite service. 

We need this to be part of the process when generating a quote and sending via the contract/quoting process. That you would integrate stripe so easily and not an e-signature feature is beyond me. These extra steps add up during the week. 

nickleffler
Participante

The ability for an electronic signature is almost so essential to a quotes features that I'm surprised it was released without this. It's absolutely necessary, so important, upvoted x 1,000

LizO
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

@hroberts

Doesn't Sales Enterprise include this feature? Should this be marked delivered? 

Eleven11
Top colaborador(a)

Sales Enterprise now has this feature, but I think it would make more sense to to bring it to sales pro. We aren't going to upgrade to Sales Enterprise just for that feature, but upgrading doesn't make sense yet for our organization. 

Status atualizado para: Delivered
hroberts
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

orangepegs
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

The quoting tool is WORTHLESS in Pro. It's really quite mind-boggling that it doesn't integrate with Pandadoc for the signature or allow for native esigning...  We lose our ability to track the minute they download... which is why I have never used the product, and can't make a single convincing argument to my clients to use it.

orangepegs

wait... how is this considered delivered?

Lennu
Membro

Orangepegs, there's integration to HelloSign in the Enterprise version of Sales Pro. 

orangepegs

Lennu, I activated the integration, but it's not showing up in the quoting tool. Am I missing something? This idea was for sales pro users, not enterprise...

Lennu
Membro

Sorry, I've got no idea about that as I don't have Enterprise version. 

orangepegs

To me, this doesn't seem resolved at all, and it's a little disappointing to see that it has been closed out when the original request was for Pro users to have the ability to sign within Hubspot...

kneitzey
Membro

Agreed 1000% that digital signatures should be included in the Pro version. Having the ability to create a quote in Pro but yet stripping the functionality to digitally sign that document  really restricts your cutomers who are already stretched to afford the Pro plan but certainly cannot justify an additional monthly cost for Enterprise plan.

Additionally, Like stated by other members this request was specific for the Pro plan which still does not include this functionality. I would consider reopening this as it is not Complete for the specific request.

orangepegs

Here's another thread on it with 10 upvotes currently associated with it:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Move-E-Signature-to-Sales-Pro/idi-p/245969