HubSpot Ideas

Ignazio

E-mail timezone tool - possibility to select "IP time zone" and/or "time zone"

Hi everyone, 

today, when you schedule an email using the time zone tool, you can only use the property “IP time zone” to send email at the proper time for your contacts.

The property “IP time zone” isn’t editable and very often is not accurate (it depends on the customer’s browser and ad blockers can stop this field from being enriched). 

I would find indispensable that HubSpot let users to choose between the properties “IP time zone” and “time zone” to schedule emails in a more accurate and effective way.

Thank you,

i

2件のコメント
AFreeth
メンバー

Agree with the above. It is disappointing as many of our contacts are missing an IP address, and we know their location so could set this ourselves but Hubspot will not send based on the time zone field that we can update ourselves.

danya14
メンバー

This feature would be very useful especially when sending automated sms and emails that are time sensative in a workflow. Now I have to manually remove the marketing contact from the workflow and manually send to each contact! Also bothersome because ip time was uploaded in form in the correct zone but form support is telling me there is a problem with the service provider and to contact verizon or at&t. I know they won't be helpful.